The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of this. I thought I had one with Kohl’s a few weeks ago. That got canceled and that was a blessing in disguise since I got a free $180 Kohl’s cash out of it.
If I got one right now, I would resell it for the same reasons you mentioned. I got a switch and a ps4 I play casually. The ps5 would likely end up getting the same treatment.

Maybe it’s just that I play video games casually so it’s not a big thing for me. But it’s crazy seeing people lose their **** over this system. This isn’t a sneaker release like some of the Kobe stuff that recently dropped where if you don’t get it when it drops, it’s not restocking. These will be widely available in a few months. Is the world really going to end if you can’t play miles morales until April lol.
Watching what grown men are paying just to play spider man first is crazy to me. I gave my son the series X for his bday and I played it once since rd for maybe 20 minutes. If it weren’t for his bday I would’ve sold that too.

Watching what grown men are paying just to play spider man first is crazy to me. I gave my son the series X for his bday and I played it once since rd for maybe 20 minutes. If it weren’t for his bday I would’ve sold that too.

You spelled “Demon’s Souls” wrong...

But nah, you right, a majority of people trying to get the system aren’t playing Demon’s Souls.

Man if yall only knew the perks these Walmart and Target managers get
MF'ers get free tickets to games, gift cards, first dibs on all the new stuff that comes out

Three weeks after release and Walmart and Target just now letting people buy systems :rofl::rofl:
The reason we are seeing more systems hitting the streets is because they made all their money off the first two or three runs of deliveries
Yall got them store managers and employees F'd up if you thought they were going to miss out on that easy money

Speaking of Target, anybody hit on the restock in the middle of the night (at least on the west coast it was).

Also Miles was incredible and worth the cop FOR ME.

Man if yall only knew the perks these Walmart and Target managers get
MF'ers get free tickets to games, gift cards, first dibs on all the new stuff that comes out

Three weeks after release and Walmart and Target just now letting people buy systems :rofl::rofl:
The reason we are seeing more systems hitting the streets is because they made all their money off the first two or three runs of deliveries
Yall got them store managers and employees F'd up if you thought they were going to miss out on that easy money
People think target or Wally World employees don’t know the resale game

These store employees on to game. They getting all those pop drops and extra ****. Don't get me wrong, the general public is ****. Some of them deserve to get their *** whooped, but the store employees ain't no better. Wolves all around. If someone offers me good service, I don't mind palming them cause I know people overworked and underpaid and have it hard out here, however, some people just greedy and all about themselves

Last edited:
Not even a month after the release and my PS5 hard drive is just about halfway full. This is going to be a problem.

Just deleted COD for the time being. Going to put GTA V, Crash Racing and DB Fighter Z on the PS5 until it gets fixed.

At this point I can wait a few months for a PS5. As long as Cyberpunk plays well enough on my PS4 I'll be good honestly. It can't be any buggier than any Fallout game :lol:

Did yours recently crash after the patch?

Idk haven't played it in almost 2 weeks. Just going to err on the side of caution right now with all the horror stories. Miles froze on me a few times while playing but got to finish the main story already.

Are you guys having problems with disk or digital versions of COD?

I’m on digital and haven’t had any problems since release day mainly . Probably nothing to do with it but just curious
This seems to be the case, i said this a few days ago. My digital is straight too

Crazy to me everyone foaming at the mouth for the new gen consoles. I'm a washed-up casual gamer in my 30s now, but I've had no interest in getting PS5 until some more good games come out. I'm sure Miles Morales is fun/great game and I'll enjoy as much as I did Spiderman, but I'm also sure I'd beat it in a day or two.

I'mma look to get the system next year on sale during holidays after they've ironed out all the issues, come out with more good games. Different strokes for different folks

Back
Top Bottom