The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which PS4 game y'all seen an improvement playing on the ps5?
Days Gone. I tried a couple times on PS4 and it always felt sluggish to the point I just had given up on it. I continued my file on PS5 and can’t put it down. That 60fps really was a game changer for me. I also played FF7 and didn’t seem to notice a difference but I believe the frame rate on that is locked to 30fps. Also all my games are installed on the SSD.

Just about half? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have less than 1/4 left with 3 games installed.
I’m going to guess you have COD, 2K21, Madden, and/or FIFA? As much as I wanna get 2K21, I know those games are huge and will hold off until it supports an external hard drive for PS5 games.

Downloaded TLOU Remastered since it was free. Would've been disappointed if I bought it. Half the time I feel lost in what to do/where to go. Ran around until clues came up. Switching weapons(also reloading) and healing is so slow. I get it's trying top be realistic but ain't got time for all that in a game. Some weapons are dropped after couple hits.
Only reason to finish it to not waste the bandwidth downloading it. Gonna pass on 2. I like that you control Joel and Ellie at different parts of the game though and the story good.

Target just placed Cyberpunk on backorder even though I pre-ordered my copy on the 14th :smh:

Only paid $42 but still :lol:

EozYfN4XIAABs7M.jpg

2M is kinda low but good for remedy. give us that ps5 version already. and as you can see digital game sales are king now.

While the whole world is mad at Target and Walmart employees
Meanwhile Best Buy hasn't released any systems in over two weeks
I wonder why :emoji_thinking::rofl::rofl:

they did theirs online I got a another ps5 and Xbox from instore pick up. At my local Best Buy. Helps I leave near 3 Best Buy’s. Well one kinda far lol.

Crazy to me everyone foaming at the mouth for the new gen consoles. I'm a washed-up casual gamer in my 30s now, but I've had no interest in getting PS5 until some more good games come out. I'm sure Miles Morales is fun/great game and I'll enjoy as much as I did Spiderman, but I'm also sure I'd beat it in a day or two.

I'mma look to get the system next year on sale during holidays after they've ironed out all the issues, come out with more good games. Different strokes for different folks
I’ve been a washed up “gamer” I got the consoles for my son because every now and then I like to play against him and his friends in 2K because they talk a lot of ****. “You win some, you lose some, but you live to fight another day” is the quote that would describe my record.

Quick question:

Can you use a brick (like the ones that came with iPhones) combined with the PS5 charging cord to charge the Pulse controllers on a wall outlet? :nerd:

Or can we only charge controllers in rest mode or by using the official dock? :smh:

I tried it but I didn't see any illuminating lights on the controller so I wasn't sure if it was charging or not. :ohwell:

PO

1st parts of the franchise got people into cars, only makes sense the later ones got them into heists
kLKjOf.gif

Quick question:

Can you use a brick (like the ones that came with iPhones) combined with the PS5 charging cord to charge the Pulse controllers on a wall outlet? :nerd:

Or can we only charge controllers in rest mode or by using the official dock? :smh:

I tried it but I didn't see any illuminating lights on the controller so I wasn't sure if it was charging or not. :ohwell:

PO

Yes you can as long as you got the USB-type C charger. Been using my Samsung super fast charger to charge the dualsenses.

Quick question:

I tried it but I didn't see any illuminating lights so wasn't sure if it was charging or not? :ohwell:

PO
I use a portable charger whenever i want to charge my Ps5 controller and it works so i would think wall charger should work as well.

I’m going to guess you have COD, 2K21, Madden, and/or FIFA? As much as I wanna get 2K21, I know those games are huge and will hold off until it supports an external hard drive for PS5 games.

Ahhh... it's 4 now that I think about it... >D

COD, MM, Spidey Remaster, Gran Turismo Sport.

Since I unds'd... Purhased AC Vahalla, MK 11, Star Wars Fallen Order & Squadrons... but not being able to install all has def put a damper on things since I don't chase trophies and just play for exposure. Miss my 2TB Pro.... I could swap games whenever I wanted... really never even looked at available space... :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom