The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why they add this into the game :lol:

what is the point.

wait does your length and girth game effect the romance dialogue/storylines? :sick::sick:

My boy keep talking up CP2077... making me want to cop it off Amazon for $49...
This just touched down & im already contemplating another...
why am I like this... lol
4D073462-B2A8-44CA-B82F-0ECA96330AC8.jpeg

You know what. I'm not even gonna be a hypocrite. When I worked at Finishline back in 04-05 EVERBODY I knew got there shoes held and no need for resale or profit it was all love. We got 12 DMPS back then and I held 6 of them, for my people. All told we had 4 to sale and there was at least 200 people lined up outside our store.

Shout out to @donjuan23 NCtwin NCtwin they'll tell you :lol:

The good ol days...

Why they add this into the game :lol:

what is the point.

wait does your length and girth game effect the romance dialogue/storylines? :sick::sick:
I forget game it was (I think Saints Row) but there was the option to increase or decrease your bulge size and that would effect your intimidation factor :lol:

Pretty much at the end of the first playthrough of Demon’s Souls. Getting the platinum is going be a task isn’t it.

If it’s like the original, there is one of those pure stones (bladestone?) that takes forever to farm. If the trophies are the same and drop rates are the same.

Finally got my TV in.
20201209_114554.jpg

And I started fixing up my little Theater/Game room that's in my bed room. Here's a before pic:
20201210_021100.jpg

Here's an after pic:
20201209_224638.jpg

20201209_224552.jpg

Added the Orbi Satellite to increase the speeds in the room. Just need to throw a little media table under the TV to cover the plug and then add the Dolby Atmos sound bar I already bought. And put up the 2 rear wireless speakers behind the couch.

Nothing prompted for me tonight. :smh:
Is this a new one? Anyway to do this manually or you have wait until they tell you to do it?

PO
I was prompted there was an update and to connect it to the USB cable for it to update. Think one was to address the issue of not charging when put it to rest mode, I didn't have that problem.

Gamespot aint seem to happy with this game seems like they would of given it a lower score if they could and they disabled comments on the video 🤣

think ima try to hold out on this one

Demon souls and Valhalla been holding it down for me at the moment with no crashing either

Back
Top Bottom