The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Witcher IV :smokin
:pimp: I would love it but :lol: if after CP they run back to this well.

Should try something original again just only make it for next gen consoles and take as long as needed. Coming off a GOTY game to this is a bad look. Especially with only like 4 games to their name

Since the X Box Series X hasn’t gotten much love in my house, might just have to hook it up in my room and practice 2K. My son stays busting my head open on PS5. Yesterday, he did it in front of his friends and it was low key making me mad as hell.
My son 3. I figure I got about 5 more years before this is me.

They (daughter is 5 and wife, the ring leader) was getting at me in mario kart. Glad that damn disc stopped working.

:pimp: I would love it but :lol: if after CP they run back to this well.

Should try something original again just only make it for next gen consoles and take as long as needed. Coming off a GOTY game to this is a bad look. Especially with only like 4 games to their name
Take as long as they need? They just did that and look what they released :lol: 8 years! They were working on CP2077 before PS4/X1 released.

They’re not done with The Witcher either. They already confirmed that. Geralt is likely done though.

First CP2077 trailer said it would release when it was ready...

tenor.gif

Man they had 8 years.

I never planned on playing this game and most likely won't so I'm just on the sidelines watching, don't care either way.
Not gonna argue. They had enough time but from what I have played I’m enjoying it and no reason to abandon it yet. Up to the part where I’m trying to get away from cops in flying cars gives me fifth element vibes

Take as long as they need? They just did that and look what they released :lol: 8 years! They were working on CP2077 before PS4/X1 released.

They’re not done with The Witcher either. They already confirmed that. Geralt is likely done though.
Yeah, I mean I'm sure they already have 2 or 3 currently games that been in the works for a while now but I say take as long as they need as far as coming closer to release day.

I said it before but it was clear as day when they pushed back their initial release the truth is they should've/wanted to push it back to some time next year first quarter. They dropped before this year was done anyway and the game needs tons of patches apparently.

Wild unacceptable. To me games shouldnt be released like that.

Not gonna argue. They had enough time but from what I have played I’m enjoying it and no reason to abandon it yet. Up to the part where I’m trying to get away from cops in flying cars gives me fifth element vibes
Yeah, I do hear for the most part ppl are enjoying the story at least and most of the gameplay.

Last edited:
Those first few hours where the game is teaching you all the mechanics are a bit boring but after the heist :nthat:
I'm deep in Act 2. I like the game but its has issues. The cops teleport to you any time someone calls and they don't chase you. Something as simple as chasing you is broken. This is something that's in GTA 2.

I'm deep in Act 2. I like the game but its has issues. The cops teleport to you any time someone calls and they don't chase you. Something as simple as chasing you is broken. This is something that's in GTA 2.
cops spawning behind V after clearing out a few enemies happens to me also. Game has flaws nobody will deny that on any system/pc right now but its all fixable nothing game breaking on my end. it's not fallout 4 broken.

Don't know what their staff size is like, but they'll have to fix the existing game and will probably release at least 2 or more DLC for this game. They've invested too much into this game in order to move onto a new project so quickly.
About 800 people. In comparisons, Rockstar has about 2,000+ and ubi has 18,045

DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE ANY OF THAT IS.

CP2077 should have been next gen console and PC only tbh. Just not realistic for a game with the detail they are trying to achieve be supported on last gen

But how would they recoup their costs though :lol:

1607977223740.png

Pure greed to drop it unfinished in the holidays to make money they would've made anyway.
In fairness to them with the 8 years thing. The game might not have been in active development all those years.

Remember FF XIII Versus. Can't believe this was 14 years ago. They gave us a trailer per year, told us to be excited but in reality the game was shelved while they were making FF XIII.

10 years later, we finally get FFXV but at least that was playable at launch :lol:

Witcher 3 came out in 2015 so that plus DLC and all the post launch fixes to fix that game would've taken resources from CP 2077.
and they're still promising a free upgrade to the game so they're still working on it.

They won't cancel CP2077 and it will eventually end up in a good state but they need to take the heat for it now.

I hope Bethesda is taking notes as well.

I think they have enough love to withstand this.
Oh no doubt. I guess most people have forgotten how buggy/broken TW3 was when it released. I figured this was just par for the course when it came to CDPR :lol:. The difference between this and say, Anthem or Fallout 76, is that behind all the bugs the game is pretty amazing (minus a few minor gripes I have). Give it a few years, hell, a few months after the major bug fixes and this won’t even be a talking point anymore

I like Cyberpunk, but the part of the game that really soured on me is when I realized I was roaming the city for hours acquiring all kinds of fashionable items only to then realize this game leaves me stuck in 1st person mode :stoneface: so what's the point?

Not really a fan of having to use stealth in games either, I'm down to snipe but all this time consuming hacking and body snatching/dumping is a turn off for me. Amazing game but those are my personal issues with it.

Back
Top Bottom