The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Cyberpunk, but the part of the game that really soured on me is when I realized I was roaming the city for hours acquiring all kinds of fashionable items only to then realize this game leaves me stuck in 1st person mode :stoneface: so what's the point?

Not really a fan of having to use stealth in games either, I'm down to snipe but all this time consuming hacking and body snatching/dumping is a turn off for me. Amazing game but those are my personal issues with it.

I prefer stealth in most games if it’s an option. There’s a certain gratification in only killing who you have too as opposed to clearing out an entire room. That said stealth is trash in the game. Can be 2 feet away in line of sight of an enemy and they won’t react or if you move fast enough you’ll get away. Have to rely more on hacking than actual stealth

I like Cyberpunk, but the part of the game that really soured on me is when I realized I was roaming the city for hours acquiring all kinds of fashionable items only to then realize this game leaves me stuck in 1st person mode :stoneface: so what's the point?

Not really a fan of having to use stealth in games either, I'm down to snipe but all this time consuming hacking and body snatching/dumping is a turn off for me. Amazing game but those are my personal issues with it.

You don’t really have to use stealth or hacks . Use your attribute points to your advantage of how you want to play the game .

this is a good gu on how to use your points if you want to be “guns blazing” or any other Builds

Anyone here take advantage of the free next gen upgrade for madden? If so, how is it? Def considering buying ps4 madden for 35 bucks for the free upgrade.
So took the plunge myself. Ps5 game for 35 bucks? Why not.

Now I only played about 10 minutes of gameplay, but it is quite impressive...that Madden hasnt changed gameplay in 15 years or 3 generations of consoles.

But whatever...ps5 game for 35 bucks, sign me up.

Any other sports titles offering free next gen upgrades?

Last edited:
Finally 100% spiderman miles morales w/ 100% trophies...the entire playthough on disc crashed 3 times on me total. After each crash, I just saw it as a sign to stop playing.

That said, I'm actually surprised with the apologetic nature of some regarding cyberpunk. In some ways it reminds me of Duke nukem's subsequent release after development hell. I personally held off on purchasing cyberpunk on ps4 (to play on ps5) just because i felt as though the expectations were far too great. Studios generally take strides to achieve the level that CDPR is trying to put out. GTA's console evolution is a great example of what Rockstar had to learn to be able to present vast open world environments to it's audience.

To what was said above. They let you choose the characters junk but when I looked in the mirror inside my apartment I was nude for some reason & I was total Ken doll lol. What’s the point of paying for the upgrade?!

also... the second corner I turned when I got in the car the first time... it crashed...

Besides that & the floating guns in the first fight scene it’s not so bad lol.

Has anyone else cyberpunk pulled out the Andrew Bynum pose yet ?
C07F0053-3F3C-4E7E-9CBB-BCCFE6AD171B.png

Well, if it wasn't terrible, people wouldn't be outraged.

Doesn't matter much how they came to the verdict. The score seems fair. Look at the video review footage.

Imagine they slapped a 7 on there, then people would claim they're CDPR shills.

Last edited:
Tried to play COD:BO:CW Zombies for a bit today, just to see if the recent update helped.
6 rounds in, my **** crashed. :smh::rofl:

Definitely not touching this game until 2021 i guess. :lol::ohwell:

PO

wish we had the 3rd person view option in Cyberpunk

Apart from some set pieces and tweaks to combat this could be implemented - all depends on what the lifespan of this game will be like.

I wonder if they’d give it a 4 if people weren’t already outraged. It feels like a lot review sites just follow the crowd.

Hard to tell since CDPR hid the console versions but at the same time a lot of the PC reviews glossed over bugs and glitches too so you could be right.

This happened on base XBone. Game straight up just took a break for a minute :lol:
YouTube comment said it's running at 60 seconds per frame :lol:

I would give it a 4 as well if something like that happened to me. More console reviews are coming in now.

1608020822886.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom