The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got ****** at 3:20, bout to get ****** again at 3:30

72608308.jpg

Bro.....I did it. Finally.

PS5 and XSX.

Walmart app came through for the 5.

Best Buy app with the buzzer beater for the Xbox.

Sighs.

That was a strenuous and frustrating couple weeks. Remind me to preorder next time. Thanks for all the links fellas.

Wally canceled my 2nd disc order, guess they gotta quantity limit. Will try for digital at 340.

Best Buy W, pick-up by Saturday.

The 2-step is pretty wild, should allow them to spread the love FRFR... Also not sure about 1 per household. Not my first but I am myBestBuy Elite “Plus” status.

Its a buffet...

Attachments

• 71BEE7CC-5EFE-4DFE-A01D-70EFAE1D0F06.jpeg
    71BEE7CC-5EFE-4DFE-A01D-70EFAE1D0F06.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 408
Bro.....I did it. Finally.

PS5 and XSX.

Walmart app came through for the 5.

Best Buy app with the buzzer beater for the Xbox.

Sighs.

That was a strenuous and frustrating couple weeks. Remind me to preorder next time. Thanks for all the links fellas.

Congrats Sir. I still haven't touched my Series X but it's nice being armed with both.

1608062933722.png

I don't know how they'll do it but I'm glad they're rolling the ball early for PS6 :lol:

what they going to don’t about sneaker flipping. It makes not sense you can’t pick and choose what to ban.

lastly not to sound all patriotic that’s a bit of government reach on what I own.

Hopefully they don’t Cancel this one since it’s wasn’t on the same day...
says “preparing order” still...

My 1st one says preparing, the 2nd one got almost simultaneous order confirmation and then cancelation emails.

Best buy was a @$#% show. Had one in my cart for 30 mins but couldn't get a store within 60 miles of Atlanta for pickup.

Back
Top Bottom