The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was able to secure a digital PS5 from the Best Buy drop. A friend of the family did a fundraiser and the top prize was a PS5 but they weren’t able to find one yet. I’m selling it to them for retail so the winner can get the prize. Good deed done for the day.

man what the hell haha your friend is reckless.

I was able to miraculously checkout on walmart with a standard version. I heard of cancellations... i still haven’t received one. Am I in the clear?

Doubt it was for a PS5. Those people had full carts, looked like checkout frustration, you know these walmart's never have enough cashiers. I've checked out in the jewelry section before, I'll never step foot inside another one tho.

BTW, i'm bout to abuse the mic in the controller. I'm a loud talker so now I can talk my ***# without a headset on.

Xbox still using AA battery controllers in 2020 was a huge turnoff for me.
Also, the fact that they make you have a Xbox live subscription to play f2p games like warzone, apex and fortnite is just wild to me.
I might get one eventually but that’s not the way I want to enter the next gen.

props to you for the good deed but how do you set a fundraiser prize when you don't even have the prize in hand :lol: seems reckless

lol apparently they did the fundraiser back in September some time. Didn’t know it would be this hard to get I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom