The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im trying to understand how cats are selling PS5s on eBay that they won’t even have in hand until next month. Seems like eBay is flooded with PS5s now.

they Charging to much also. Like honestly after fees and shipping which they don’t wanna pay as a seller. Its a lot.

I would not buy a ore order of something. Already out.

1608222863314.png

Original MK had some gems :lol:
As a child this was as epic as it got.

Sub Zero and Scorpion's entrance with that music. You knew it was about to go down :pimp:

Liu Kang vs Reptile - Still on my bucket list to somersault kick someone like that.

Liu Kang vs Sub Zero - That was my walk down the stairs for a while after watching this film :lol:

Johnny Cage vs Scorpion - Johnny getting stomped on never gets old.

SF Movie in comparison was trash. How is Bison running away from Chun-Li.
Don't get me started on that slow motion Psycho Crusher.

I think the og mortal kombat is the best video game - movie to come out . I don’t know what they were doing with annihilation. Both live action street fighter movies were trash , Mario bros :smh:, double dragon , didn’t even watch the tekken movie .

Finished Miles Morales last night, no spoilers, what a game! :wow:
Before launch I was worried about the game length, but I played 16 hours so far (includes side missions etc) & I still have some time I will put into it to platinum it.

But yeah, MM > Spider-Man. :pimp:
I enjoyed the story much more & the side stuff was more engaging to me, whereas in Spider-Man it felt like a chore.

Nonetheless, Insomniac is on another level with this franchise. I have really enjoyed what they are doing with it.

PO

I think the og mortal kombat is the best video game - movie to come out . I don’t know what they were doing with annihilation. Both live action street fighter movies were trash , Mario bros :smh:, double dragon , didn’t even watch the tekken movie .
Mario Bro's was an all time horrible movie but a classic for that reason. I mean they strayed so far away from the game its funny.

My favorite part about Miles Morales is that I can tackle the bases 100% in stealth and not have to deal with those annoying large group fights. In the original, I can only stealthily take so many bad guys before I’m forced to fight them as a group.

You need to eventually put in that work if you want complete all of the challenges for each of the bases right? Pretty sure some of them had a combo challenge.

Back
Top Bottom