The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
me either i havent played the game really at all recently deleted it but i dont understand the nudity in this game and now you got random dildos sitting around in the game? Weird...
There's also a high dps Dildo bat. Just reminds me of Saint's Row when I found it. Fighting off dudes with swords with a dildo is funny tho

He also proceeded to post this:

I am not saying his original issue isn't valid, but he is certainly more interested in the attention he will get from firing it up Twitter. This meme doesnt even make sense in his context.

Whatever happened to "Buyer Beware"? Take the L and keeping it moving.

Since we’re not getting a next gen patch, maybe we can get a Kojima Productions sale on PS too :nerd:

CyberPunk has crashed during high speed car drives 3 times....
Multiple missions have left me thinking I had more to do when it was just an enemy who wasnt moving but still needed to be killed lol

Still dope concept game. Hoping patches come quicker than later & fix most of the issues....

Multiple missions have left me thinking I had more to do when it was just an enemy who wasnt moving but still needed to be killed lol

Still dope concept game. Hoping patches come quicker than later & fix most of the issues....

you playing on ps5?

Is NBA 2K21 any different on PS5 besides the graphics or should I just grab the ps4 version?
It’s a totally different game. Different in game animations, different modes and I think I noticed different commentary as well. Just know that people are still experiencing issues on the next gen with Play Now Online (disconnects, wins/losses not counting) and their MyPlayer progression being reset.

It’s a totally different game. Different in game animations, different modes and I think I noticed different commentary as well. Just know that people are still experiencing issues on the next gen with Play Now Online (disconnects, wins/losses not counting) and their MyPlayer progression being reset.
I'd concur. Def feels like a different game. Not drastically, but I wouldnt call it slight either. Much improved.

Had no idea MyPlayers were resetting. That'd def tick me off.

Would have been cool in CP 2077 if you found out some of the blurred faces were because of their cyber upgrades instead of artifacting.

Speaking of bugs in CP, I had a weird one yesterday.
After Meredith gave me the cred chip to buy the bot from Maelstrom, I was able to hack it and disable the virus she put on it. Because of that, when I eventually met up with Maelstrom to do the deal, I told them about the virus and they actually fought along side me against Militech. Afterwards, one of the members of the gang that you meet (I think his name is Dum Dum) bugged out and literally followed me everywhere I went. I couldn’t shake him. If I got in a car, he’d spawn in the passenger seat. If took an elevator, he’d appear behind me on whatever floor I got off on when I got out. I didn’t even know it was a bug at first because he always showed up on the mini map as a green icon like he was an ally. He even helped whenever I got into shootouts so I thought it was a game mechanic lol. I realized it was a bug when I noticed he didn’t walk to keep pace with me. He walked slow as hell lol. He finally left when I started the heist mission
This, coupled with the fact that I was high af had me trippin trippin :lol:

you playing on ps5?
Yup, PS Fifth

Speaking of bugs in CP, I had a weird one yesterday.
After Meredith gave me the cred chip to buy the bot from Maelstrom, I was able to hack it and disable the virus she put on it. Because of that, when I eventually met up with Maelstrom to do the deal, I told them about the virus and they actually fought along side me against Militech. Afterwards, one of the members of the gang that you meet (I think his name is Dum Dum) bugged out and literally followed me everywhere I went. I couldn’t shake him. If I got in a car, he’d spawn in the passenger seat. If took an elevator, he’d appear behind me on whatever floor I got off on when I got out. I didn’t even know it was a bug at first because he always showed up on the mini map as a green icon like he was an ally. He even helped whenever I got into shootouts so I thought it was a game mechanic lol. I realized it was a bug when I noticed he didn’t walk to keep pace with me. He walked slow as hell lol. He finally left when I started the heist mission
This, coupled with the fact that I was high af had me trippin trippin :lol:

Yeah I had similar bugs with that mission. Which is the couple first ones LOL

Dum Dum was one of the enemies I had to fight & he ended up behind some boxes looking dead but Jackie kept firing at his motionless body so after a few minutes I realized I need to join in to finish the mission LOL

That on top of the same sturdy black lady in the white tall tee appearing & disappearing everywhere its full of funny bugs.
I also had to fast forward 24 hrs to go in the Scrip club even though it told me to go from 6- 6. Had to go the EXACT same time the next day...just because LOL

Back
Top Bottom