The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Started Demon's Souls from scratch yesterday because I just felt the need to start over after grasping the concept more in depth lol.
Ended up getting almost back to where I was on the original save but have way more items left & more souls to upgrade so I'm already leveled up more than previous play.
Off to a good start lol.
It that type of game that once you beat it you will know where every enemy & exactly how to defeat every boss easily. Must be how people are earning those Platinum Trophy's lol.

Got a disc version in BB cart but locations are not showing in stock for now.

Stay in that cart. They held mine until they released more inventory. I didn't pick my closest store, but the one I did select is only a half hour or less away. Would be nice if it was ready before next week, but I'll take it considering it's been almost a month for Walmart with nothing.

Stay in that cart. They held mine until they released more inventory. I didn't pick my closest store, but the one I did select is only a half hour or less away. Would be nice if it was ready before next week, but I'll take it considering it's been almost a month for Walmart with nothing.
Already know! Stock came back up at my local store & just checked out. Will be ready for pickup the day Walmart's supposed to arrive....no movement as of yet on that one....

Already know! Stock came back up at my local store & just checked out. Will be ready for pickup the day Walmart's supposed to arrive....no movement as of yet on that one....

I said the hell with it and cancelled Walmart. There was no movement at all and the 9th seemed less feasible for me. Mine scheduled for the 13th @ I'm cool with that.

Anyone looking to secure one should really be able to. I can add to cart again easily just cant re-purchase again...
Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 10.11.54 AM.png

Started Demon's Souls from scratch yesterday because I just felt the need to start over after grasping the concept more in depth lol.
Ended up getting almost back to where I was on the original save but have way more items left & more souls to upgrade so I'm already leveled up more than previous play.
Off to a good start lol.
It that type of game that once you beat it you will know where every enemy & exactly how to defeat every boss easily. Must be how people are earning those Platinum Trophy's lol.

Until you gotta kill the 5 black phantoms with pure black world tendency.

I know its probably been explained previously but how does your tendency change & why?
Is it because you are doing well or bad in the game?

Yeah don't die while in human form in that world to avoid turning it black.

To turn it white again you have to beat the area boss, or set your blue stone down and help someone beat an invader or a boss. There's also some level specific things you can do if you look in the table below: https://demonssouls.wiki.fextralife.com/World+Tendency

Here's the character tendency guide, a little different: https://demonssouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Character+Tendency

Little trick I did was when you have pure dark world tendency, you can quickly get it back to above average white by killing both the black phantom NPC AND the primeval demon (you'll also get a colorless demon soul). The trick is to kill one, and run your over to whichever one you didn't kill yet WITHOUT teleporting. It's OK if you die on the way, the world tendency doesn't reset until you either teleport using the archstone or quit the game.

Last edited:
Lethal Mode in Ghost of Tsushima is worth checking out.

I played the entire game on that setting, so Idk how it stacks up to normal or hard, but it was important to me I wasn't hacking and slashing away at enemies. Kill quick, die quick. That's how I want a Samurai game to work.

Back
Top Bottom