The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my 12/15 Walmart said it was shipped 12/21 but has been on "delivery information sent" through fedex since :smh:

Micro LED for me is in the same category as 8K. Something I probably won't need for another 7 years.
The Neo QLEDS's look good. Really thin bezels.

No Dolby Vision though so it's a no go for me.

Have to wait till Monday to see what LG is bringing.

Those features on that Sony will also be pricey the first 3 quarters of the year as well though...
8K isnt necessary for several years but if/when it becomes reasonable then why not... right now its not so much lol.

Those features on that Sony will also be pricey the first 3 quarters of the year as well though...
8K isnt necessary for several years but if/when it becomes reasonable then why not... right now its not so much lol.

I will wait until at least next year to purchasing a 8k tv.

If not then I'll purchase an OLED.

Here it goes fellas....

Fedex said a delivery exception was made, a delivery attempt was made but no one was home. No note on door either. Checked cameras and asked neighbors, no Fedex truck came by today.
Fedex employees got that one bruh.

I'd honestly wait a few years on 8k. My friend is ahuge TV nerd and he wanted an 8k for awhile then realized he was better off getting a nice 4k so he got the 65" CX

This from a Walmart order?

Had a feeling I’m gonna deal with this ****ary. Gonna head to the shipping center early morning.

THIS. Luckily my 75'' 8k Q900 crapped out & after ALOT of work, I got a refund. In turn bought the 85'' 4k for half the price
It does look amazing but not worth the price unless you are LEGIT sitting 3 feet from a 75" or bigger screen...

a8b897b.png

Shake Head No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Smoke bomb, chain assassinate as many as I can, then throw their bodies in surrounding fire pits.

Get the mongols off my island. Uncle can shove his honor; I'm a murder machine.
I’m at the point where I just got the uncle out; I immediately regretted freeing him. Already being annoying as hell with his honor and classism Bull $@&@ !

talking about honor when his moronic headfirst charge into an entire Mongol legion got everyone killed. Dude is still charging headfirst into enemy camps even now!

Ah, I see y'all are having fun with Uncle Shimura. :lol: :smh:

Instantly regretted freeing his ***. Wish I could've return packaged him back to the Khan.

Definitely gonna run GOT again on the PS5.

There are few things more satisfying than superkicking a Mongol off a ledge. :pimp:

My problem with 8K is content. TV Shows, Blu-Rays and Games won't be in that resolution for a while so what's the point.
All that said, I can't afford one anyway :lol:

I'll start looking at 8K TV sets when the PS6 is out.

Good thing is every TV in the range is getting the new processor.
So even their cheaper models should still be a step up from the sets they had last year.

Had a feeling I’m gonna deal with this ****ary. Gonna head to the shipping center early morning.

Update.

I was able to get out of work early and headed to the shipping center location. The dude there said my package is located at a different address in that city 5 min away. He prints out the directions. I Google it and it shows some restaurant expo factory. I show it to him and he gives me a dumbfounded look. Tells me come back in the morning or wait for the second “attempt” delivery. These dudes are straight up crooks.

Update.

I was able to get out of work early and headed to the shipping center location. The dude there said my package is located at a different address in that city 5 min away. He prints out the directions. I Google it and it shows some restaurant expo factory. I show it to him and he gives me a dumbfounded look. Tells me come back in the morning or wait for the second “attempt” delivery. These dudes are straight up crooks.
Sorry to hear that bro :smh:

Fedex higher ups know what’s going on but it’s just a handful of packages in the 100000’s moving through the facilities everyday so it’s just another package to them smh.

Mine coming through OnTrac which is the worst so I’m even more on edge. If it wasn’t I wouldve had FedEx drop it off at the Walgreens down the street from my place. There’s more of a paper trail that way and it’s harder for a driver to pull any BS if you have a redirected to a drop off center

GoT is amazing. Got some dope *** pics. I’ll share some later

God of war valkyries were cheese. Got to them when i almost beat the game. The queen gave me the hardest time tho.

Back
Top Bottom