The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
still no upgradable storage for the ps5? hitman 3 gonna take up 100-130gb minimum, control another 50gb, destruction all stars who knows but lets say 20gb, returnal probably another 40-50. only have 120gb left

Finally put about 20 hours into Persona 5.

I think the mature themes, the presentation, and the boss fights are all top tier. But as with every Persona game, I think itd be 10 times better without the adherence to the calendar, and placing time limits on everything.

I also noted that in the first 2 hours, I fought exactly 3 battles while scrolling through endless dialogue. :lol: It was two sessions before I actually got into a dungeon/palace.

I think the mature themes, the presentation, and the boss fights are all top tier. But as with every Persona game, I think itd be 10 times better without the adherence to the calendar, and placing time limits on everything.

I also noted that in the first 2 hours, I fought exactly 3 battles while scrolling through endless dialogue. :lol: It was two sessions before I actually got into a dungeon/palace.

Which version are you playing (just curious)?

120 4K is not a thing yet.

the games that run @ 120 are 1080p.

someone correct me if I am wrong.

This is 1440p but dynamic.

1200p for Cold War as well and also dynamic.

Native 4K/120fps is not happening for the triple A games but I'm sure some indies will hit it.
For the big games yea I would expect the 1080p to 1440p range with some cut backs in some other graphical settings as well.

Taking the time and calendar makes the game too easy. It's Dead Rising all over again. Timer makes the game. Got to plan and balance out your activities.

I think that calendar system and those time limits are probably the worse parts of Persona to me. That’s kind of why I’m curious to check out SMT V. I’m hoping that it’ll be a similar game (turn based) but get rid of the high school settings, calendar and time limits.

Taking the time and calendar makes the game too easy. It's Dead Rising all over again. Timer makes the game. Got to plan and balance out your activities.

I have to disagree about the difficulty aspect. Its the nuisance of having to do things in a structured order, and the story will lock you out of multiple days in a row. Or planning a heist on the day before the deadline to find out that you need to send a calling card which takes a full day causing you to fail. There is nothing difficult about it, they just literally didnt explain the mechanic until it was too late.

I get that maybe it's a niche I no longer fall into enjoying. I loved P3, but am really just mildly enjoying this one.

I think that calendar system and those time limits are probably the worse parts of Persona to me. That’s kind of why I’m curious to check out SMT V. I’m hoping that it’ll be a similar game (turn based) but get rid of the high school settings, calendar and time limits.

Isn't Shin Megami Tensei V Switch only right now?

I have to disagree about the difficulty aspect. Its the nuisance of having to do things in a structured order, and the story will lock you out of multiple days in a row. Or planning a heist on the day before the deadline to find out that you need to send a calling card which takes a full day causing you to fail. There is nothing difficult about it, they just literally didnt explain the mechanic until it was too late.

I get that maybe it's a niche I no longer fall into enjoying. I loved P3, but am really just mildly enjoying this one.
Yeah I was knocking out the palaces ASAP so I have time to do the other things. If you beat them asap, you can do everything else while the count down happens. The person doesn't change until that date you set.

Could be 2 different games.

I like what I'm hearing since it means there might be a chance of a Crisis Core remaster.

The First Soldier also sounds like a game with Sephiroth as main character.

I just hope none of these are Switch games.

I don’t want to play as Sephiroth, at least I don’t think I do. I’m all for a Crisis Core remaster. Maybe these are subtitle names for sequels to the remake? I think it’ll be cool to focus on Zack for Part 2.

Damn bro. Glad you got the phone. I guess it is hit or miss when it comes to these drivers. :smh:

Walmart already refunded me, FedEx says they’re looking into it. Just got back from buying the headset in-store. Can’t seem to find the charging dock anywhere.
Damn Walmart refund hasn’t hit for me for console lost, said they processed the refund last Wednesday

Sony had their CES presentation today and I guess showed a sizzle reel for PS5.
the end credits card revealed release windows for some upcoming games
PS5-Release-Windows-01-11-21-Card.jpg

Leaked Release windows:
Pragmata: 2023 (Previously 2022)
Ghostwire Tokyo: October 2021
Project Athia: January 2022
Solar Ash: June 2021
Kena: March 2021
Stray: October 2021
Little Devil Inside: July 2021

Back
Top Bottom