The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game is legit
B063A3D6-413F-41AD-8250-97762B6B75D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn bro. Glad you got the phone. I guess it is hit or miss when it comes to these drivers. :smh:

Walmart already refunded me, FedEx says they’re looking into it. Just got back from buying the headset in-store. Can’t seem to find the charging dock anywhere.

Man I was so pissed when that happened. I get along real well with my regular ups, usps, and the FedEx ground carriers and take care of them during the holiday season since I get so much stuff delivered throughout the year. But the dude who used to do the FedEx 2day and overnight stuff on my route was an irresponsible bozo. Like I could’ve tolerated a one time mess up, but to have it happen numerous times pissed me off.

Like I get it, I know they gotta deliver everything within a certain timeframe, they probably got nagging supervisors etc. But damn, how you going deliver a $1000 phone to a completely different apartment complex when the address is clear as can be on the label. How are you going to blatantly lie and say you attempted to deliver an item and just drive by the building multiple times when other carriers got in with no issues.

I hate complaining and throwing people under the bus, but I hope that dude got fired and not reassigned to screw up someone else’s stuff.

I requested that my package be held at the Fedex Office by my apt today. They changed the delivery date from today to Tuesday smh. Better late than stolen I guess.

So I’m getting burnt out from playing COD and FIFA...
Gave cyberpunk and demons souls a chance but I couldn’t into either one of them.

any suggestions on ps5?
Hitman is a for sure cop but I wanna play something now.

I lucked out big time. Went back to shipping center this morning and package wasn’t there. Chatted up with an awesome employee there who said it’s out for delivery and helped me find the route the truck should be on. On my way home I get a text notification saying it was “signed and delivered”. Immediately called home and my brother said no one came. Checked camera again and no truck.
Drove around ~ 4 block radius. Found the damn FedEx truck and waited for driver to come back. Flipped off on him. Couldnt tolerate his bs responses on where is proof of my signature. That he never even came by my block and it says signed and delivered 20 minutes ago. He was a legit 20 year old kid with a dumbfounded look like he knew he ****** up. Retrieved the Ps5 and ofcourse on the box Walmart prints “PS5/Controller”.

Definitely have alert text messages on all shipments. Definitely gonna do hold at location in the future.

I lucked out big time. Went back to shipping center this morning and package wasn’t there. Chatted up with an awesome employee there who said it’s out for delivery and helped me find the route the truck should be on. On my way home I get a text notification saying it was “signed and delivered”. Immediately called home and my brother said no one came. Checked camera again and no truck.
Drove around ~ 4 block radius. Found the damn FedEx truck and waited for driver to come back. Flipped off on him. Couldnt tolerate his bs responses on where is proof of my signature. That he never even came by my block and it says signed and delivered 20 minutes ago. He was a legit 20 year old kid with a dumbfounded look like he knew he ****ed up. Retrieved the Ps5 and ofcourse on the box Walmart prints “PS5/Controller”.

Definitely have alert text messages on all shipments. Definitely gonna do hold at location in the future.

What type of responses did he tell you. When I dealt with my situation, what really made me mad was that I felt like they were insulting my intelligence with the bs and non answers on my end.

Like one of these drivers is going to get the breaks beaten off them one of these days and deservedly so for playing games with peoples packages. It’s one thing for an honest mistake to happen, but when you’re intentionally doing shady stuff, I can’t rock with that.

If I cop hitman 2 does it come with hitman 1??
No. You have to buy each game separate but all progress and maps from hitman 1 carry over and are available to play on hitman 2. So all progress from the first and second game carry over and will be available to play on hitman 3 so you have the complete world of assassin trilogy storyline on 1 game file instead of 3 multiple games

Drove around ~ 4 block radius. Found the damn FedEx truck and waited for driver to come back. Flipped off on him. Couldnt tolerate his bs responses on where is proof of my signature. That he never even came by my block and it says signed and delivered 20 minutes ago. He was a legit 20 year old kid with a dumbfounded look like he knew he ****ed up. Retrieved the Ps5 and ofcourse on the box Walmart prints “PS5/Controller”.

I'm pissed off and I wasn't even in the situation. Glad you got your system.

Bro

these guys are morons

Man I don’t know how dude didn’t hem the FedEx guy up.

I RARELY get upset but for some reason a thief gets me livid especially if it is the **** I worked hard for.

Good on you for not beating the brakes off him and ending up with other issues.

What type of responses did he tell you. When I dealt with my situation, what really made me mad was that I felt like they were insulting my intelligence with the bs and non answers on my end

All the answers and studdering was clear BS. When he said he didnt go to that address yet, that's when I flipped. I asked why does it say signed and delivered ~20 minutes ago? He tried to play it off like they don't record signatures. So you didnt go to that address but there's a signature that's not recorded? FOH

I told him to cut the bs once he started beating around the bush.

Scammer will be scammers.

It's really mostly Walmarts fault for imprinting "Playstation 5/Controller" on the damn box.

Good on you for not beating the brakes off him and ending up with other issues.

I didn't care to escalate to that point, it's a materialistic item, I'd get my money back worst case. It was more about principle and blatant lying. One of these FedEx dudes will eventually be made an example of.

All the answers and studdering was clear BS. When he said he didnt go to that address yet, that's when I flipped. I asked why does it say signed and delivered ~20 minutes ago? He tried to play it off like they don't record signatures. So you didnt go to that address but there's a signature that's not recorded? FOH

I told him to cut the bs once he started beating around the bush.

Scammer will be scammers.

It's really mostly Walmarts fault for imprinting "Playstation 5/Controller" on the damn box.

I didn't care to escalate to that point, it's a materialistic item, I'd get my money back worst case. It was more about principle and blatant lying. One of these FedEx dudes will eventually be made an example of.

Damn. I’m with you though on principle and blatant lying. That’s what pissed me off more than anything with my FedEx incidents.

If a driver legitimately delivered my package to the wrong address or something happened that was an honest mistake, I’m not going to flip out. But if they’re intentionally being shady and deceptive it’s a big deal to me. These are expensive items we’re purchasing. Ultimately we’ll get refunded or the situation fixed but it’s just the avoidable inconvenience which irks me. I’m not the type to call and complain if an employee makes a mistake, but some of these FedEx employees are on some bs. The

I never noticed that the Walmart box said PlayStation 5 on it. Thankfully I live in a quiet, low traffic neighborhood, they left the box in front of my garage for a hour no sig required.

All this mess taught me was to never forego the preorder option in the future.

Back
Top Bottom