The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Battlefield 6 will be revealed this spring, which got me thinking about the last 2 Battlefield reveals

You think they'll pull this junk again?

Also.

Welp. It wouldn't be a GT game if there wasn't a delay.

“GT7 has been impacted by Covid-related production challenges and therefore will shift from 2021 to 2022. With the ongoing pandemic, it’s a dynamic and changing situation and some critical aspects of game production have been slowed over the past several months. We’ll share more specifics on GT7’s release date when available.”

Last edited:
Sinner Sinner

That was quite an emotional rollercoaster this morning....

First my phone blows up with VR 2.0 notifications... Then GT7... All just to say see you next year, maybe.

Damn it man....

My first time playing online so didnt know I could change the view
How do you change it for online games?

for xbox its Right on the D-pad, i assume its the same for PS

checked my xbox hub app this morning to see MLB The Show. I started the install but had to leave for work, I cant wait to get home

“GT7 has been impacted by Covid-related production challenges and therefore will shift from 2021 to 2022. With the ongoing pandemic, it’s a dynamic and changing situation and some critical aspects of game production have been slowed over the past several months. We’ll share more specifics on GT7’s release date when available.”

tenor.gif

"Covid-related "

:rofl: :rofl:

Get outta here. The game isn't coming out until Holiday 2023 and that has always been the case.

And once again - Forza 8, Forza 9, and Horizon 5 will be out before this drops.

Why do you guys do this to me :lol:

Last edited:
VR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was not expecting news so early.

1614096829265.png

One cord and new controller with haptics and adaptive triggers.
Can't wait.

Just need to mention eye tracking and foveated rendering.

for xbox its Right on the D-pad, i assume its the same for PS

checked my xbox hub app this morning to see MLB The Show. I started the install but had to leave for work, I cant wait to get home

MLB the show won't be out until April 20.

On the real - I am a little scared of VR. I fear that once they nail it there is no going back :lol:.

You are correct. TV gaming has not been the same since I fell in love with VR. The immersion feels like a true escape....

Hopefully VR2 is a summer 2022 release and is fully BC with VR1. I want to play the OG Astro Bot and RE7.

One thing about VR is it never gets old.

I even find myself still watching the intro videos on some games.

Astro Bot and Wipeout Omega are definitely some of the best experiences.

Back
Top Bottom