The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where you been man? You done with gaming?
I've been alright. Life's been happening so I've been off of PSN for a bit. Doesn't mean I've stopped gaming. I've been playing a lot of old games offline. So far I've beaten Suikoden 2, Xenogears, Valkyrie Profile, Jade Cocoon, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Skyrim (for once :lol: ), and Megaman X4-6.
Working on Vagrant Story, Legend of the Dragoon, Super Metroid, FFT, and C&C: RA2 because I miss that game. :lol:

MK trailer has me wanting to play MK lol

Word. I copped ultimate a while back but haven't tried yet. After I bought it I installed MK X on the PS5 first to make sure my fight stick was compatible and ended up playing for 2hrs.

If Ultimate turns out to be something I get engrossed in, I have an FC4 fight pad that I might finally try.

I wonder if you need to have played MK before in order to enjoy the movie? 🤔

If so, they failed. Any good film should be able to stand on it's own. Looking forward to it either way. I am an MK Stan, lol.

Last edited:
If so, they failed. Any good film should be able to stand on it's own. Looking forward to it either way. I am an MK Stan, lol.

Well, I hope so... cuz after watching the trailer, I was like "WTF is all this?! 😂"

Well, I hope so... cuz after watching the trailer, I was like "WTF is all this?! 😂"

I've only seen it once - or one version... but it seems like all common goodies to me. Should be a fun watch for the free-ski!

No idea who this guy is or what he’s talking about but it made me laugh :lol:
He's a well known FGC member who is known for talking, but has the skills to back it up. :lol:

The game he's talking about is Guilty Gear: Strive, which is having it's beta right now I think. The lobby/ranked system in this game is gonna be kinda like a battle tower, where each floor has people around your skill level and wins make you go to the next floor and enough losses in a row put you down a floor.
(Someone correct me if I'm wrong) but The 10th floor is the highest floor you can normally reach. Enough wins there will send you up to "Heaven" so to speak, where all the real FGC players will be. So what I'm basically getting from him is that he's gonna be gatekeeping heaven from everyone else. :lol:

Here's some more info on heaven.

0b8cb635635ad718f486c8d80e0932a3.gif

Yuri's Revenge is the best RTS experience that I've had in my life.
I wholeheartedly agree. To this day, Red Alert 2 remains my favorite RTS ever, so much so that I am still just as happy and excited playing it now as I was 21 years ago. I'm sure if I type out some lines like "Kirov Reporting" or "Shake it Baby!" You might still hear the voice clips in your head. :lol:
And I still love Hell March 2. :pimp:

I wholeheartedly agree. To this day, Red Alert 2 remains my favorite RTS ever, so much so that I am still just as happy and excited playing it now as I was 21 years ago. I'm sure if I type out some lines like "Kirov Reporting" or "Shake it Baby!" You might still hear the voice clips in your head. :lol:
And I still love Hell March 2. :pimp:

I remember my dad's E-Machine struggling to handle this game. Now I plan to DL this, CS:GO and AOE2 for my new laptop. I remember I was digging the one American female soldier(Tanya) you're talking about. :lol: The acting was pretty solid. Too bad EA ran this franchise into the ground.

60 fps really is a game changer

what games can I play that I can put a ridiculous amount of hours into besides cod, gta...I don’t care about trophies or platinuming.

I’m thinking monster hunter. I’ve never played a game like that

also anyone go through and enjoy until dawn?

what games can I play that I can put a ridiculous amount of hours into besides cod, gta...I don’t care about trophies or platinuming.

Monster Hunter is fun. I haven't played since quarantine but 2sappy 2sappy is on there often.

1613832012869.png

Yea, this will definitely be the right pick.
Free on PS+ as well if you have a PS5.

MH looking real good @60 on PS5

Back
Top Bottom