The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Interesting...

If it's similar to the GT-mode + T-DFB on the Thrustmaster TG-T I might buy in... That system really takes your situational awareness to the next level.

I really miss it when playing other sim racers with the TG-T. You don't have to listen and try to interpret what the tires are doing through rumble, with T-DFB it feels remarkably similar to real life.

It looks like a mini-sub on the front of the wheelbase. I can feel it vibrate all the way thru the racing seat. I prefer Fanatec's wheel connection system, though.

Not sure how the load-cell pedals compare at the Thrustmaster pricepoint. I have also never felt a Fanatec drive system...

Yo what if ND's multiplayer project is a less-hardcore Escape from Tarkov set in the TLOU universe?

Take the camp mechanic from Factions and flesh it out. Instead of just picking up parts, you pick up specific stuff that helps your camp in different ways.
PVP vs other teams and PVE with Infected.

Tarkov for those not familiar

Yeah, but you also poo-pooed a Naughty Dog Hotline Miami. 🤷‍♂️

It would still have the standard modes, but it seems like they're going to do something beyond that.
All this time I was thinking battle royale, but a Tarkov mode would fit well.

I’ve watched Tarkov a few times on Twitch and it looked boring but if we get traditional Factions too, they can do whatever and I’ll be cool. BR would be dope too. Factions already feels like a lower scale BR with all the crafting and survival tactics.

When the **** can I just walk into a store and cop me a PS5?

I know about this chip-shortage, but it shouldn't be THIS hard to buy a video game console. I mean, really? WTF yo

Last edited:

79CFDE45-4456-4433-A2CF-2DA90790E773.gif

A Bit Disappointing Last Gen And Current Gen Consoles Cant Play Together In BF.

But I Think At This Point Everyone I Game With Has Moved To Current Gen

Back
Top Bottom