The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

Hitman 3 good? I see its on sale in the ps store.
If you know what youre getting into and not expecting a full on action game. Only game I’ve put 200+ hours into. I don’t know how many times I could say it but it’s one of the best stealth games ever created. I’d get the entire trilogy if they’re all on sale. Hitman 2 is still the best in the new trilogy. Try the hitman 3 free starter pack see if you dig it.

Last edited:

Redeem your offer between now and July 22nd, 2022 and start watching critically acclaimed Apple Originals series and films. Enjoy fan favorites like Ted Lasso, starring Jason Sudeikis, See starring Jason Momoa with Dave Bautista and Alfre Woodard, and the highly anticipated sci-fi drama Foundation.
New Apple Original series and films premiere every month. Watch exclusively on the Apple TV app.
Plan renews for $4.99/month after extended trial period until cancelled.

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

On the suummer sale, picked up

Hitman 3
AC Odyssey
Ghostbusters Remastered
World War Z
Metal Gear 5
Friday the 13th

They will be adding more games to the sale in the coming weeks.
Go back and get hitman 1 and 2 while they’re on sale. import it to hitman 3 and play the entire trilogy on hitman 3. 22 maps or so I believe if you get the goty editions. Paris and Sapienza alone are worth it for 1. Miami, Mumbai, New York, Maldives, sgail in 2 all worth it.

Go back and get hitman 1 and 2 while they’re on sale. import it to hitman 3 and play the entire trilogy on hitman 3. 22 maps or so I believe if you get the goty editions. Paris and Sapienza alone are worth it for 1. Miami, Mumbai, New York, Maldives, sgail in 2 all worth it.

Going to be interesting to see how IOI does with the 007 Bond game they are working on now.

Does the Hitman series have a actual storyline to it? Been sitting on 1 on the Xbox One for a minute now.

Does the Hitman series have a actual storyline to it? Been sitting on 1 on the Xbox One for a minute now.
Yes but the First 2 games don’t have cutscenes due to budget and getting dropped by square Enix while developing part 2. They have narrated vignettes

Battlefield™
Portal is a community-driven platform within Battlefield™ 2042 that will let you create and find fantastic experiences made by the series’ creative and passionate community. The creation suite includes Settings, custom modes, and a Logic Editor so you can build your own signature spin on Battlefield’s sandbox; you’ll be able to change team ratios, tweak victory conditions, restrict weapons, and even put different factions from different eras in Battlefield’s history against one another. Those who want to focus on discovering what others have created will have easy access to an entire world of unexpected battles featuring some of the series’ most famous eras mashed together in distinct, exciting experiences.

Last edited:
"In Battlefield 2042™ , battle the constant server lag and horrible hit detection. Only those willing to shell out money to host their own games will be sheltered from the madness. Persevere for months while awaiting fixes to the most common issues that pop up constantly. Exciting new modes stolen from popular competitors. Have a few thousand extra dollars laying around? Then you can capitalize on all the useless microtransaction options bloating our multiplayer."

I wouldnt waste the fossil-fuel used to create the electricity that runs to my home to power my Playstation on this franchise.

"In Battlefield 2042™ , battle the constant server lag and horrible hit detection. Only those willing to shell out money to host their own games will be sheltered from the madness. Persevere for months while awaiting fixes to the most common issues that pop up constantly. Exciting new modes stolen from popular competitors. Have a few thousand extra dollars laying around? Then you can capitalize on all the useless microtransaction options bloating our multiplayer."

I wouldnt waste the fossil-fuel used to create the electricity that runs to my home to power my Playstation on this franchise.

And you surely won't encounter these issues anywhere else. Just Battlefield.

You get it!

You cant honestly name a competitor to this series that does a worse job at bring out their triple A franchise.
Every single release since Bad Company 2 has been poorly handled. And they show zero signs of looking to veer of that trajectory with this nightmare.

Your defense is, "well, so do other games"?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom