The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another rumor going is that there is a new marvel game in development by playstation studios.

Firesprite, headquartered in Liverpool in the North-West of the UK, was founded in 2012 with the vision of creating games that bring new innovations to any experience we develop. The North-West is steeped in gaming history, producing many iconic developers, publishers and games such as WipEout. Many of our 'Sprites developed and shaped titles from this era and we are very proud of those roots!

1631117134730.png

Wipeout on PSVR2 down the line please.

Huge studio which makes sense for them to be working on two titles at once.

Sounds like a good get for Sony.

Last edited:
Overcooked, Hitman 2, and Predator gonna keep me on the 5 all month. Huge GOT update too. Only played little tennis last month while collecting dust the rest of the time.

GoT talk:

Just freed Jin's uncle from the castle and it looks like it's time to move north. Didn't fully explore the NW part of the island yet. So I think I'll do that before I continue on with the story.

Also, Ryuzo is a punk for joining the Mongols. And if Jin's uncle keeps emphasizing that they will fight the samurai way, I will be irritated lol

Last edited:
I just beat the main stories on both islands. I have logged 48 hours since release day haha.

Game is incredible. I really hope they drop 1 or 2 more DLC islands.

GoT talk:

Just freed Jin's uncle from the castle and it looks like it's time to move north. Didn't fully explore the NW part of the island yet. So I think I'll do that before I continue on with the story.

Also, Ryuzo is a punk for joining the Mongols. And if Jin's uncle keeps emphasizing that they will fight the samurai way, I will be irritated lol

Glad you’re enjoying it bro. Just have to stick with it. Part of what makes it dope is the story.

GoT talk:

Uncle Shimura annoying af.

Instantly regretted rescuing him.

Back
Top Bottom