The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Madden trash

I just remembered that in 2K not only could you evade as a QB but you had to use the same analog control to hop step or gather before a deep throw :pimp:

couldn’t just chuck it

Madden trash

I just remembered that in 2K not only could you evade as a QB but you had to use the same analog control to hop step or gather before a deep throw :pimp:

couldn’t just chuck it
EA86D109-581F-4023-A7C9-DFE430ECA257.gif

I only paid $42 for next gen lol. Seen a couple of unopened madden from bundles on eBay for around $30

I get folks want their football video game fix but don't give your $$$ to EA. They don't deserve it.

Buy the game on black Friday or go on OfferUp/Ebay and buy it off someone.

**** won't change unless sales take a significant hit.

He's not telling any lies. Madden is HORRIBLE.
Bro maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. I’m not looking for them to reinvent the wheel. I’m not buying Madden and doing a full breakdown analysis of football. It gets the job done. Everyone keeps bringing up NFL 2k5, it’s been almost 20 years, it’s time to move on. Same people talking about 2k5 bashing NBA 2k every year :lol:

Bro maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. I’m not looking for them to reinvent the wheel. I’m not buying Madden and doing a full breakdown analysis of football. It gets the job done. Everyone keeps bringing up NFL 2k5, it’s been almost 20 years, it’s time to move on. Same people talking about 2k5 bashing NBA 2k every year :lol:

I feel like it's every franchise man. :lol:

"Havent made a good FF since X..."

The issue with Madden is that it is not football.

And the issue with 2K is that it is hardly basketball.

The fact that both games used to be such things is proof.

It’s a valid complain from people that don’t play online. Developers prioritize online modes and forget all about single player modes like franchise. Not sure why I still can’t build my own stadium/arena or team any more.

2k just got bad the last couple years though.

Madden has been trash since 2012-ish. It feels like the same exact game and motions every year.

I feel like it's every franchise man. :lol:

"Havent made a good FF since X..."
Yeah this is true. The thing is a lot (not all) of those people complaining, haven’t played said game in years and just going by what everyone else says. Sometimes you just get fatigued and move on from the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom