The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Play more games on your PC... was just pointing out some good games you try for free. I think It Takes Two is on PC game pass as well.

Is there a new update or something?!

My Ps5 has been just turning off randomly. I’ll be in the middle of gaming and boom it’s off (Light on system go out too. )Then when i reboot it. It’s “reparing”
both the system and the storage hard drive i have.

Last edited:

For people who are fans of these games.

After the first Assassins Creed game which came out on PS3 back in 2008. I was done and not interested in any others or I tried a few other AC series games but could never get into them.

Ubisoft in general anything produced or published I stay from and only by their games when they are dirt cheap like how I got Immortals Fenyx Rising for $14 on Black Friday week for PS5.

Last edited:
Is there a new update or something?!

My Ps5 has been just turning off randomly. I’ll be in the middle of gaming and boom it’s off (Light on system go out too. )Then when i reboot it. It’s “reparing”
both the system and the storage hard drive i have.
Wow that sucks. I have it’s as simple as the cord and nothing serious within the console.

For people who are fans of these games.

After the first Assassins Creed game which came out on PS3 back in 2008. I was done and not interested in any others or I tried a few other AC series games but could never get into them.

Ubisoft in general anything produced or published I stay from and only by their games when they are dirt cheap like how I got Immortals Fenyx Rising for $14 on Black Friday week for PS5.

AC 2 is the best game in the series. It was really good.

AC Origins and Odyssey were really good, also.

AC Black Flag and Valhalla are good titles.

I did wait to get them on sale.

I get what you mean when talking about Ubisoft games, though.

Last edited:
Latest BF2042 update has made the game a little better. But including party chat would have been nice to have at this point.

Back
Top Bottom