The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0800907E-143A-47DE-8452-C9C5CD5020CE.gif

The blue controller copped.

have a black controller too. Would cop the black faceplate but the OG plates match my living room better.

Last edited:
4 minute forspoken gameplay vid that was made private by IGN. Apparently looked real rough.

Last edited:
Definitely getting the starlight blue plate/controller

Is what I would say, if I wasn't waiting to see what they gonna do for HFW and GT7

Last edited:
Man ima just say this again this is another great way to play on the go

airpod maxes
Macbook
Dualsense

🔥

34ADF46A-2357-46FC-8037-07DA0D329185.jpeg
Does the system always need to be on in order to activate remote mode? Going to be away for the holidays but still trying to find a away to game.

Does the system always need to be on in order to activate remote mode? Going to be away for the holidays but still trying to find a away to game.

im away for the holidays and decided to leave the ps5 behind

the system has to be in rest mode and in the settings you have to activate remote play. Than download the ps app on your device you are playing on.

I beat GoTG last Friday. The story is awesome and I completely see why it won "Best story narrative" award at the VGA.

The controls though in the game can be frustrating especially in Chapter 9 while doing the dog fighting flight part of the game.

🔥
Been a long time Xbox user but finally got a PS5 off of the PlayStation direct invite.
Bout to have my first kid soon and my bro told me this was clutch for him when he was stuck in the house.

The biggest advantage PS5 has over XSX this gen is the Dualsense controller. Yeah everyone has their opinion and preference. But the haptics on the games that the devs use the tech you can feel the difference. The biggest complaint before with past gens was that the DS4 and DS3 that the controller size was to small.

After playing Astros playroom i thought the haptics would be this amazing thing but i tend to not even notice it at all now. More games need controller sounds to go with the vibration and trigger changes.

After playing Astros playroom i thought the haptics would be this amazing thing but i tend to not even notice it at all now. More games need controller sounds to go with the vibration and trigger changes.

It's up to the game devs. Sony's in house 1st party studios do and will continue to use it. 3rd party devs like EA, 2K, R*, Ubisoft it's up to them to use and put in the games.

Back
Top Bottom