The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stay lurking popfndr.

Target 26 miles away was showing 6 in stock earlier this morning but soon after their opening time it went to zero. Wonder how accurate the info is. Would hate to drive across town for nothing
Prob right cause 20 ppl was prob watching like you that live way closer.

I'm interested in CyberPunk and I'm not lol.
A gaming site posted this so it might help you make a decision

Who is Cyberpunk 2077 for?
  • Story fans
    Cyberpunk 2077 not only tells a gripping main story, but also adorns each secondary task with at least a little story. The role-play does not shy away from serious topics such as child murder and rape.
  • Deus Ex connoisseur
    Anyone who played the first Deus Ex appreciates not only the different solutions, but also how the game world reacts to their own actions - for example in the famous scene with the ladies' room. Cyberpunk 2077 inherits this spirit and also reacts to my actions in quests and dialogues. In addition, every mission offers several possible solutions, I can fight, hack or sneak.
  • Role player
    Thanks to the multi-faceted and free character system, you can combine skills as you wish and play as a shotgun hacker or katana ninja, for example. No way of playing has seemed superfluous or useless so far.
  • Atmosphere lovers
    The Cyberpunk game world is built with a lot of love and the lighting atmosphere is fantastic even without ray tracing. And the punk soundtrack resounds from the car radios, most of which was recorded especially for the game. By the way, there is also a jazz station, which I think is wonderfully suitable for cruising over the freeway.

Who is Cyberpunk 2077 not for?
  • Friends of »Realism«
    In contrast to role-playing games like Gothic, Cyberpunk 2077 does not logically integrate every game element. Fast travel, for example, is simply a teleport, crafting takes place via a menu instead of a workbench.
  • Happy-End-Fans
    There are funny and happy moments in Cyberpunk 2077, but basically the setting is dark and brutal - and the game lets you feel that too. If you want to play something that lifts your own mood, you might be missing the place here.
  • Rockstar lovers
    Okay, we have to restrict that a bit: Of course, you can also have fun with Cyberpunk 2077 if you enjoyed playing GTA 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2 (in single player mode). You just have to realize that cyberpunk cannot lead to the same open-world chaos as the Rockstar games.
  • Racing player
    If a realistic and demanding driving model is important to you in a game - regardless of the genre - Cyberpunk 2077 will not make you happy. The cars are not spongy, but they are not realistic either. And the collision behavior shows strange capers.
  • Shooter purists
    The shootings of Cyberpunk 2077 play well and smoothly, but not like a shooter because opponents swallow a lot more bullets. Headshots cause additional damage, but are not immediately fatal either. Cyberpunk 2077 is a role-playing game in which character and item values are more important than skill.
I would post a link to the site but its in german and someone had to translate this so they could post this

Just got my console today. Nice so far

but damn every game keeps crashing cant even get past the home screen of MM and one multiplayer game in on cod system froze

reminds me of all the bugs the ps4 had at launch
did you update it

So when I first booted up COD it said my TV didn't support HDR. I ended up figuring out that I had to change some TV settings to "enhanced HDMI mode".

My question is does that automatically switch COD to play in HDR or is there something else I have to do?

they are just letting you know that. Cause HDR is the base

Spider man did the same to me and I realized I had my PS5 in the HDMI slot 1 and not 2 or 3 which my tv requires for enhanced output.

Back
Top Bottom