The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wally for the Bots B. Which they should log out everyone before a release. Sad cause with so many payment errors only a bot could win.

also they need Apple Pay on their site.

Walmart’s website is garbage. How many time do I have to press place order before it’ll work. At least the bots feasted today.

they are just letting you know that. Cause HDR is the base

Spider man did the same to me and I realized I had my PS5 in the HDMI slot 1 and not 2 or 3 which my tv requires for enhanced output.

Ok, so once I switched to enhanced mode on my tv and made sure i was in slot 3 COD should change to HDR automatically next time I play it or is there something else I have to do in the game settings?

815A5687-B43E-4579-96C9-E5FDA137C196.png

I should’ve broken down and got the damn bundle from GS. Would’ve ended spending that adding on anywayz. Game on next time.

queue is up

I have a ps direct link that already is open showing sold out and a page with the queue

Is there any finesse I can act on right now lol

Stay lurking popfndr.

Target 26 miles away was showing 6 in stock earlier this morning but soon after their opening time it went to zero. Wonder how accurate the info is. Would hate to drive across town for nothing
Employees buying those or they are for the Thanksgiving/BF sales

I got in the queue the second it was tweeted out. I hope this is it guys. I kept clicking place order for Wally and had it looped back to the payments screen. Hopefully this is it.

Back
Top Bottom