The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is in Japanese, but it's pretty interesting.
GT Sport vs GT7 comparison, weather changes, track conditions changes, day-night cycle...
But what I found to be mind-blowing was how much you could zoom in. In GT Sport, if you pushed your camera in too close, the car would disappear. Now, you can zoom in on the lights and see the micro-reflections within the lights. 🤯

😂😂

That is a cash grab :lol:

I was expecting some Rocket Bunny body kit.

1646243184101.png

Just watched the DF video about Elden Ring and I think the PS4 Pro version on PS5 is the way to go IMO.
The pop-in just breaks immersion for me and I don't know why its so bad. 60fps + no pop-in might be the way to go at the cost lower res and softer shadows.

Loading times for PS5 much faster then Series console as well as better framerate. PC version not looking hot either and I'm wondering if Fromsoftware need more developers and are stretching themselves thin.

It’s awesome to not be as nit picky as some of y’all. I’ve been playing Elden Ring and have been having a blast. It’s been smooth and great looking for me. It’s not the best looking game but not once have I thought it looked bad.

Unfortunately this may mean that I need to go back to wearing glasses :lol:

In my first day of playing there was some pop-in that I found unacceptable and disappointing for a 2022 AAA title running on next gen hardware. It wasn’t that it was inherently that bad and breaking immersion, but it does break my immersion because I wonder why is this goofy **** happening in this day and age.

It’s awesome to not be as nit picky as some of y’all. I’ve been playing Elden Ring and have been having a blast. It’s been smooth and great looking for me. It’s not the best looking game but not once have I thought it looked bad.

Unfortunately this may mean that I need to go back to wearing glasses :lol:

Definitely not a bad looking game. Only performance holding it back. Artstyle is one of the best things about these games. That's why the announcement trailer was so hyped.
But I hate pop-in. Just hate vegetation growing before my eyes as I move :lol:

Could be worse though.

1646256354086.png

Load times are a game changer. Can't wait to get angry at multiple license tests attempts

Watched the DF video and I hope we get another mode with lower resolution and ray tracing during racing. A bit surprised they went native 4K but glad it can run at that at 4K/60fps. Can't complain about that at all.

Last edited:
Definitely not a bad looking game. Only performance holding it back. Artstyle is one of the best things about these games. That's why the announcement trailer was so hyped.
But I hate pop-in. Just hate vegetation growing before my eyes as I move :lol:

Could be worse though.

I can’t believe DF wastes their time analyzing Switch games :lol:

Back
Top Bottom