The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Early game elden ring stuff

Up to Margit, definitely overestimated myself going in after beating BB and Sekiro. Took a third of his health bar off and it was an accomplishment :lol:. Turning back and going to return later on when I’m better prepared. Good first night with the game though. Looking forward to exploring more of the lands between tomorrow.

Got home and this GT7 patch just kicked in:

8F86E73F-58FF-4EB6-B4E9-CAF2CE88AB4D.jpeg

Early game elden ring stuff

Up to Margit, definitely overestimated myself going in after beating BB and Sekiro. Took a third of his health bar off and it was an accomplishment :lol:. Turning back and going to return later on when I’m better prepared. Good first night with the game though. Looking forward to exploring more of the lands between tomorrow.
Google Murkwater Cave if you want a helpful item.

Does your GT Sport data transfer over to GT7, IE: the cars you already own?
Nope... but liveries will.
You gotta prep for it.

Preordered GT7, mostly because my friend I account share with is a huge fan, and I feel bad he bought Battlefield this year. :rofl:

I will buy Elden Ring but I feel like I need to commit, so I am going to try and finish a few games I am currently playing and focus. Maybe get through a bit more of the Destiny 2 expansion as well.

I feel like I need to also take up meditation around the same point I start. :smh: As long as it is cheaper than the price of a controller, I come out on top.

Back
Top Bottom