The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R* really feelin themselves on this:

200.gif

I will not spend even $10 on the story mode PS5 version. No new single content for a nearly 10 year old game :lol:

I'll get the GTA Online PS5 version off PS+ which is not free because people are paying for that subscription service.

Sad part is millions of people will still by the PS5, PC, and XSX single player story mode.

Nintendo be like "Uh yeah..what about us R* "

Unless they add to story I’m not either

Which gaming steering wheel do you guys recommend?

That's a tough one... One of the best parts of the journey is learning and deciding on a best choice for you. We all have different tolerances for product weaknesses and varying allowances for play space and budget.

Start doing some research on youtube to educate yourself on the many options. There are 20 questions I'd have to ask you to make a good suggestion on your behalf. If there are any specific questions you have about a brand or model, please feel free to DM me. I have owned a bunch of em since PS3.

Again, would love to help - just hmu.

That’s the sad part, GTA5 has NEVER had single-player DLC. They just kept updating and adding onto GTAO.

With that being said, I know I’m buying GTA5 day 1 on PS5 even though I already have it on PS3 and 4.

25CC24BE-0321-4422-8EFE-1AD0E9513EEC.gif

It be people like u

:lol: jk

Im not, stop giving them money

Im 80% sure ill do the same thing

Havent touched gta in months so i doubt it

Warzone and elden ring gets my time

Map for ER progression for anyone who’s had trouble going to areas at the correct level/weapon upgrade. As fun as open world is, I keep finding myself in areas underleveled, so going to just rock with this from now on.

8F26DCE8-EC34-4723-82F1-DE31C6F6407C.jpeg

Also, I haven’t been crazy about how passively I’m forced to play in ER. I miss how engaging Sekiro’s combat is. It makes me realize how overly-defensive you have to be in ER in comparison. I went into it primarily for the combat in boss fights, but I think I’m going to focus more on playing for the world and experience and look at combat as more of a secondary part of the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom