The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im starting to unlock more levels in GT7... am i tripping or some of the new cars be cheaper than in the used section? im a stack up my money and buy a bunch of cars... right now only got like 150k lol...

Mail call last night.

If impressed will explore some alternate wheel options and the brake performance kit.

Fanatec DD Pro.JPG

Pretty good unbiased video comparing the DualSense to a wheel for GT7:

12 hours into Elden Ring its my first souls game

its pretty overwhleming

i loved breath of the wild and the vast open world but this is something else

i just been trying to upgrade my guy as much as possible so its not hard but some of these fights are pretty cheap. like the dead dogs cmon

im level 27 and didnt even fight Margit yet

i dunno if its a 10 game but its mad addicting

when im not playing im just thinking about playing and i dont even think its THAT good lol

That’s the sad part, GTA5 has NEVER had single-player DLC. They just kept updating and adding onto GTAO.

With that being said, I know I’m buying GTA5 day 1 on PS5 even though I already have it on PS3 and 4.
I didn't know the dlc was for online play only. R* trash for that.

12 hours into Elden Ring its my first souls game

its pretty overwhleming

i loved breath of the wild and the vast open world but this is something else

i just been trying to upgrade my guy as much as possible so its not hard but some of these fights are pretty cheap. like the dead dogs cmon

im level 27 and didnt even fight Margit yet

i dunno if its a 10 game but its mad addicting

when im not playing im just thinking about playing and i dont even think its THAT good lol

If you zoom into the map I posted it recommends Margit at level 30-40 with a +3 weapon. So seems like you’re progressing fine.

One thing I wish I knew sooner was how to identify the markings to find the detailed map. It makes finding interesting looking locations easier and there’s pretty much always something at them.

And also, as someone who missed it early when I should have went there, if you haven’t I recommend you head
south to the weeping peninsula

First real car I bought in GT7 was a 911. I hated that you had to get Ruf due to licensing in the earlier games. I think Porshe was in GT Sport, but I have always thought the 911/964 is the pinnacle of car design.

Sad to see my Nissan Titan didnt make the cut but the stupid TRD Tundra is in there... :smh:

I did it earlier, but if I’m reading it correctly that’s what fextralife suggests
I think I may have fought 3 main story bosses. If they recommend 30-40 for the 1st boss, I can’t even imagine what the end game bosses are like :lol:

If you zoom into the map I posted it recommends Margit at level 30-40 with a +3 weapon. So seems like you’re progressing fine.

One thing I wish I knew sooner was how to identify the markings to find the detailed map. It makes finding interesting looking locations easier and there’s pretty much always something at them.

And also, as someone who missed it early when I should have went there, if you haven’t I recommend you head
south to the weeping peninsula
i played a lot tonight in fact i’m up way too late right now lol

i’m the place you spoiler tagged was the first thing i did actually. well once i ventured out. i cleared that castle and it’s boss and i think pretty much everything else that place has to offer

i beat margit when i got home from work and spent all night in that castle. i’m right about up to godric and i think i’m level 35

i saw videos man i don’t think i’m ready for that mess yet

Oof, temped to get a wheel/pedal now. :wow: Seems much more immersive!

Haven't tried GT7 myself yet since my husband has been playing it nonstop :frown: :lol:
A rig setup def offers a better experience, but it really comes down to your budget, space and how much time you're willing to commit to sim driving/racing.

Back
Top Bottom