The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More on TMNT Cowabunga collection:

Will have 13 games.

3 of those are the versions of Tournament Fighters that came out for NES, Genesis and SNES.

Will cost $39.99.
So I’m paying $40 for Turtles in Time? Cool, day one!

Didn’t know how much I missed racing simulator till now. Have been playing 2k too much, it’s a great change of pace. Even put down HFW, trying to be top dawg in the license test among my friends list is challenging but helping me get better as well.

Gotta chuckle out of this:

What do you recommend for tuning cars so I can handle turns better? I always drive fast then down shift but some times I’ll break heavy too… it’s either I crash the wall, drive in the dirt or slow down too much when I brake lol… Some of the races be tough where you can’t just blow by everyone but instead have to drive flawless and cut corners to win…

Started GT7 last night. And started doing the license tests. The moment I saw Sinner Sinner ranked first on all the testing times, I just accepted the fact silver and bronze is good enough lol.

I honestly don't think you can get all gold trophies on the license tests playing GT7 with the dualsense controller and without a steering wheel & pedals setup.

it's hard to keep a smooth throttle on the controller for sure.

they always say fast in the fast parts and slow in the slow parts on real track days. it applies to gt too I think.

Started GT7 last night. And started doing the license tests. The moment I saw Sinner Sinner ranked first on all the testing times, I just accepted the fact silver and bronze is good enough lol.
I saw Sinner on top of the leader boards and said, "challenge accepted", annnnnnndd, its not going well. I've managed to take first in 2 missions :blush:

Gran Turismo® 7_20220311145328.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20220311145259.jpg

Bruh the f’ing stupid mission.

That one wasn’t bad, don’t hit the brakes and cut the apex smooth off. :lol:

What do you recommend for tuning cars so I can handle turns better? I always drive fast then down shift but some times I’ll break heavy too… it’s either I crash the wall, drive in the dirt or slow down too much when I brake lol… Some of the races be tough where you can’t just blow by everyone but instead have to drive flawless and cut corners to win…
Had this issue on my 07' M3, no matter how hard I tried on these races this damn thing just oversteered. So I did some minor upgrades.

Suspension: Sports
Differ: Two-Way LSD
Gran Turismo® 7_20220311150944.jpg

Brakes: Sports.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220311151017.jpg

Change Steering Angle: Steering Angle Adapter
Gran Turismo® 7_20220311151022.jpg

Now this thing corners MUCH better. I probably will upgrade my brakes to Racing Spec, but I want to keep the mods very minimal and work on my driving skills more. I'm not one to take the line, I like to drive my own path, but I've notice if I take the drive line, I perform much better, or at least stay closer to the AI.

What’s good with the music for GT? Like they got idris Elba rapping who I didn’t even know rapped. :lol: some old songs from the last one and all of it I never heard before except the random song by garbage.

Like how do they pick it? I’m not mad at it or anything it’s just super random.

They should do a music rally with a yellow corvette playing “vette pass by” by Gucci.

Back
Top Bottom