The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so now i figured out why MM keeps crashing it is because im running it in fidelity mode it runs fine in performance mode

how found out was going into game presets on the console and setting it to performance than launched the game and it worked and as soon as i started playing and switched it to fidelity mode it crashed

i already re installed the game 5 times and have not wiped the whole console

i found this quick fix on reddit

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is VERY good.

I gave Ghost of T a 9/10, then I give Valhalla a 9/10 too. The game is hella long. I clocked in over 30 hours and I still haven’t beat it.

This is probably the best Assassins Creed game.

Good to hear. I always wait for the ultimate edition though. I never play the DLC unless I play straight through.

My game froze then the system shut down but I was able to power it back on few seconds later, then it went to repair for a split second. Nothing was lost though.
Might have to put it on ice until these issues get sorted out.

Last edited:
and now im having an issue with demon souls i have a lg cx and when im in game im getting red and green orbs flickering on the screen it only does it in game and not at the title screen and only on this game.

man all these damn bugs i guess we are still in the beta phase of this console.

How do you access Warzone on COD Cold War? I was trying to play and it tells me the game could not be found.
I bought a standard disc version of Cold War and haven't downloaded any campaign yet.

First plat done...
Marvel's Spider-Man_ Miles Morales_20201119164224.jpg

Delivery vans with PS5’s robbed in the UK? Guns aren’t even legal there, they held them up with knives?

I had a neighbor that was from Brixton, London. After all the stories he told me about people getting stabbed and acid attacks, I would never take the UK lightly.

There's definitely guns but they're hard to get so you only usually hear about it with gang violence. Most of the time it's pocket or Rambo knives.
I'm just happy the normal police don't have guns.

Oh yea Brixton is South London. We avoid South London. They are a different breed down there. :lol:
It's getting gentrified though but you still have the rough spots.

Acid has been banned as well so only certified people can buy them now and so acid attacks has dropped.
Mad annoying when I couldn't get the drain unblocker I used to get :lol:

Didn't you just get your PS5? Or is Astrobot that short?

Yea, you can get the plat in like 4 to 6 hours.

There's definitely guns but they're hard to get so you only usually hear about it with gang violence. Most of the time it's pocket or Rambo knives.
I'm just happy the normal police don't have guns.

Oh yea Brixton is South London. We avoid South London. They are a different breed down there. :lol:
It's getting gentrified though but you still have the rough spots.

Acid has been banned as well so only certified people can buy them now and so acid attacks has dropped.
Mad annoying when I couldn't get the drain unblocker I used to get :lol:

Yea, you can get the plat in like 4 to 6 hours.
You from North?

We in this together Fam. Damn it we got to come up.
It's time fam. It's time.

I read that if you join the direct queue before they list the ps5 they place you in random order to combat bots. Not sure how true that is but my plan today is to queue immediately on my computer and when Wario alerts they're being sold to jump on my phone and my wife's phone and see if that helps. I refuse to fail today.

It's time fam. It's time.

I read that if you join the direct queue before they list the ps5 they place you in random order to combat bots. Not sure how true that is but my plan today is to queue immediately on my computer and when Wario alerts they're being sold to jump on my phone and my wife's phone and see if that helps. I refuse to fail today.

I tried most times to be logged in but it doesn’t take me to the que, I have to go to the que on a separate page, if I’m doing something wrong please let me know, but this can’t be life

What is the que you guys are talking about? Is it only when they are in stock on the PS website?

Back
Top Bottom