The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's time fam. It's time.

I read that if you join the direct queue before they list the ps5 they place you in random order to combat bots. Not sure how true that is but my plan today is to queue immediately on my computer and when Wario alerts they're being sold to jump on my phone and my wife's phone and see if that helps. I refuse to fail today.
4n5w6s.jpg

some early psn black friday sales are up for my digital heads. pretty sure more will be added and some of these prices will drop next week when they include a ps+ discount on top of the sale price like they did last year.

fifa, madden nhl $35
watch dogs legion $40
the last of us 2 $30
ghost of tsushima $40
crash 4 $39
crash team racing $14
final fantasy 7 remake $40
cuphead $15
pga 2k21 $30
resident evil 2 remake $16
resident evil 3 remake $20
control ultimate edition $20 (Free upgrade to ps5 next year)
mafia $30
doom eternal $20

Last edited:
PSN Black Friday sale is up apparently.

PS4 brethren, feel solace that in the coming months, you will see better and better sales of software with the PS5 release.

If yall bout that life, dont forget to hit up targets when they first open. They apparently are sporadically getting in shipments.
Dead *** I saw some just chillin in the electronic section Monday....evening.

I tried most times to be logged in but it doesn’t take me to the que, I have to go to the que on a separate page, if I’m doing something wrong please let me know, but this can’t be life
I heard clearing cookies works. I had that issue on chrome yesterday but no problems with my open link on safari

all i want is to be able to download ps3 games from psnow

I’m thinking Sony’s response will be access to a back catalogue of PS1-PS3 classics and cult classics and add it to PSNow (PSthen-now :nerd: ) They’ll show off playing Final Fantasy 7 and then instantly switching to FF7 remake and the internet will break :lol: :nerd:

Want to take advantage of the Black Friday sale but I’m not ready to start compromising space

dathbgboy dathbgboy CDkeys is legit for sure. Just applied my code yesterday.

I was finally able to cop a digital yesterday via Sony. It was wild how it all played out. Was on the link as soon as it was tweeted that the queue was up, and of course it says "one hour or more". I waited it out and my queue never seemed to update, and then the same twitter account tweeted that the stock was live, so I said F it and selected the link again, when it opened it said my wait was 7 minutes and I waited it out and lucked out.

I was able to cop the bundle from Costco on release day but haven't gotten shipping yet so I'm a little worried about that one, this digital is going to a buddy that kept striking out as well, so definitely feels good to be done with this, hopefully.

Anyone else have any issues with co op on Demon’s Souls? When I was joining other people’s games to help them beat the Tower Knight, I think at least 5-5 separate times it said connection was bad an booted me, only when fighting a boss, and never had an issue when anyone was in my game.

Back
Top Bottom