The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp.
BCC162AE-26CD-4AB6-ABB1-239D0F09410E.jpeg

It forreal is hard to play action games after elden. They all feel like a let down. Was playing dark souls but randomly got burnt out so I’m taking a break from that. Tried horizon dawn- nope, replaying GoW- nope. Idk what to play now either lol

It forreal is hard to play action games after elden. They all feel like a let down. Was playing dark souls but randomly got burnt out so I’m taking a break from that. Tried horizon dawn- nope, replaying GoW- nope. Idk what to play now either lol

Tried ME: legendary and another nope for me

Bout to just pop Elden back in and spend the summer getting summoned as a cooperator for Hoarah Loux and Maliketh :lol:. Spoke to a friend about maybe giving it takes two a shot.

Elden Ring is really something special

Tried ME: legendary and another nope for me

Bout to just pop Elden back in and spend the summer getting summoned as a cooperator for Hoarah Loux and Maliketh :lol:. Spoke to a friend about maybe giving it takes two a shot.

It takes two is def fun couch co op as is knack 2.

Have you tried max Payne 3 or vanquish? Those are two tried and true 3rd person action games..

It takes two is def fun couch co op as is knack 2.

Have you tried max Payne 3 or vanquish? Those are two tried and true 3rd person action games..

Haven’t tried either. Never played a Max Payne game before. Was always intrigued but that ship mighta sailed years ago :lol:. I think once the new ps plus drops I’ll have some good stuff to play through then. Hopefully I’ll get in a groove with something to hold me over til then.

Haven’t tried either. Never played a Max Payne game before. Was always intrigued but that ship mighta sailed years ago :lol:. I think once the new ps plus drops I’ll have some good stuff to play through then. Hopefully I’ll get in a groove with something to hold me over til then.

Max Payne 3 is great. Sleeping Dogs another slept on one.

New Witcher game is in the works.

Would like to say that it's great news but can't say that after the cyberpunk disaster.

Back
Top Bottom