The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Witcher game is in the works.

Would like to say that it's great news but can't say that after the cyberpunk disaster.
CP2077 was something new and they stuck with last gen consoles when they should’ve been dropped. I think TW4 will be alright. This should be familiar territory for them. They’re also using Unreal Engine 5 which is easier to use if what I read is correct.

The PS5 controller is 60 bucks at most retailers now... I want the black one but I have to pass for now...bought mad stuff recently so have to chill lol... plus my og white one works just fine but if I have company over only got 1 controller

New Witcher game is in the works.

Would like to say that it's great news but can't say that after the cyberpunk disaster.
Hopefully going back to something familiar that they succeeded with will get them back on track.

Also I just cant see them rushing this after all of the problems with Cyberpunk.

What hard drives are you guys using for adding space? Call of duty takes up so much space.

Also it would be coo if somebody dropped a cordless charger to charge the controller while playing.

doing the script now on gt7... can't say too much on it now because it's not really flawless from my testing... maybe I'm not doing something right but that's the point of me giving it a test run to see if it works... once I got it running and flawless I'll report back

welp script afk is not working for me... my remote play connection to my PlayStation is too weak... it's prolly cuz my wifi is really bad smh

Last edited:
What hard drives are you guys using for adding space? Call of duty takes up so much space.

Also it would be coo if somebody dropped a cordless charger to charge the controller while playing.

Ur betta off playin/ chahgin w the cord that came w the sys. Then go into settings and control settings and makin it so that when ur plugged in ur using cord connection and not blue tooth that way ure REALLY getting no input lag. But hey whaddu I know

doing the script now on gt7... can't say too much on it now because it's not really flawless from my testing... maybe I'm not doing something right but that's the point of me giving it a test run to see if it works... once I got it running and flawless I'll report back

Man U talkin that gama geekin! Keep at it and report asap. Tomahawk grind was such a blast. Go sox the best! We invented ballin and bball sneaks! Deal w it!!!

Amazon product ASIN B07X41PWTY

Corsair MP600 CORE 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 Gen4 SSD​

and

WD 5TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0​

Amazon product ASIN B08TB1D2WC
Amazon links aren't working for some reason...

so I finally got the script working... its slow money but still easy money and you dont have to do anything... you get 52,500 each race thats if you get a clean race so its 787,500 every hour... you have to leave your playstation on and your remote play which you need a pc for...download the script and remote play and you should be good... below is the video i followed... also put the links to the script and remote play...and heres a screenshot from the youtube video of the tomahawk settings... all you have to do when you get the tomahawk is start the pan american championship, start the race, then pause the game and put the curser on retry, then open up remote play, open up the pan america script and hit start and thats it...also change the controller settings and change assist settings at the race screen

1653761744331.png

Last edited:
So my PS5 arrives tomorrow and I’m planning to purchase a few games including COD. Which COD should I get? I heard Vanguard is horrible and people mostly play MW 2019 and Cold War. Any suggestions

i really dont see how vnaguard gets a bad rep but i enjoy it havent played cw since i picked up vanguard but now i may circle back to cw to see whats new.

Back
Top Bottom