The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can't wait to play this, prolly won't be for a couple months though.

I read that the "Don't Move" scenarios are byke.

6f3104ca-cbdf-463b-b250-e399b3154ca1-gif.2952230

I'm not taking sides; just not giving DICE a pass when they've had issues with every BF game since BF3. I can agree they needed more than 3 years but let's not act like they've been releasing stellar games and all of sudden BF 2042 releases and it's the first time a game from them is broken :lol:

This what I been saying.

Every BF launch been botched since we been playing BF.

The real issue is how gamers have changed. We entitled and if the launch ain’t perfect they missed us :lol:

You can never expect too much from reveal trailers, that being said, I am meh about that COD trailer. Honestly don’t care much for it, just Warzone.

Only care about the multiplayer. What’s good with upcoming unreal engine 5 games tho. Need some more info on those

So my now ex girlfriend broke my PS5 Sunday. SMH. Threw it down the stairs in the house. Hurt my soul. 😔

how old is she?

seems immature to take frustrations out on materialistic things.

best you let that go bro she seems like she can be jealous type

Lol just set the controller down somewhere

I did this on my subsequent playthroughs.

I swore I didn't move the controller on my first playthrough but I apparently did and got got.

What's that?

Those are sections of the game where you're trying to hide from the monster and a "Don't Move" prompt times comes up on screen right when the monster is nearing your hiding place. You have to keep the controller absolutely still until the timer elapses or you get discovered and subsequently killed.

Back
Top Bottom