The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's like...2 seconds of what could qualify as gameplay in that trailer, and it looks 1:1 with the original.

I was thinking it was going to bring it in line with Pt. II.

ypAUDrM.jpg

FU1eCOQX0AAXHbL.jpeg

FU1eEYJXwAEkmfe.jpeg

8ec696e7-6607-4f61-bulkzp.jpeg

Last edited:
Just finished act 2 in GoT. Similarly to Elden, once I started appreciating the game for what it is and what its strengths are, I started enjoying it more. Also gets more fun as you progress and unlock more skills to become more of a badass and flow through combat encounters better. Lastly, it also got more enjoyable when I stopped doing the ****** side quests and just focused on the main story.

I initially also didn’t like that it was another rinse and repeat Ubisoft AAA clone. But now I’m really enjoying the game’s combat, beautifully designed world, and cinematic high points of the story.

Another thing for me is that I wanted to just walk in thinking that I’m a ‘giga chad’ Elden lord and this game even on hard would be a cakewalk after ER and Sekiro. Took some humbling and accepting that there’s a learning curve to get smooth with combat and understanding it in order to enjoy it more. And that you’ve gotta play it regularly imo to get into the initial swing.

The game doesn’t reinvent the wheel, but it just does the modern standard AAA formula very well with a few appreciated innovations. Looking forward to getting the ps5 upgrade and directors cut expansion with the updated ps plus in a few days.

TLOU does not need a remake... game is still too modern to remake it imo.

But not surprised. With how bad TLOU2 story was ND is prob trying to make people forget that game existed.

Back
Top Bottom