The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think I’ve decided to get into GG Strive once my board exams are done next month. Just not sure what the end game would be for me. I like playing fighters locally with friends/fam but that would require at least one or 2 homies also getting into it. The idea of putting in time to learn the game only to play online with faceless people doesn’t appeal to me. And then the last option is getting good enough to feel comfortable attending local events. Which means really getting into it.

But regardless, game looks too cool to keep avoiding. Any of y’all play it, and if so how into it have y’all gotten?

got the turtles cowabunga collection and while fine I gotta say I think the emulation I got on my 3ds is better for turtles in time at least. Trying out the rest now

Can I not share games across PS5 consoles like I could with Xbox?

My brother has ps plus on his console and I signed into his id on my console but I don't have access to any of the games

Last edited:
The rent-free saying has always made me chuckle.

I mean, the unlimited life code for Turok 64 has lived rent free in my head for 30 years. Nthdthcdcdtrk

“What a nerd, he thinks about things and has a memory!”

Such a weird insult. :lol:

It’s even more weird when you realize it’s not an insult *shrugs*

Can I not share games across PS5 consoles like I could with Xbox?

My brother has ps plus on his console and I signed into his id on my console but I don't have access to any of the games
After you sign in with his account, you need to make your console the primary console. Once that's done, you can login with any account on your console and access his games.

Steve Blackman?

4ijVMh.gif

still saving up to buy that car and all the other new cars... im at 3.8 million only... have to keep grinding LeMans smh

Maybe it’s more than what I’m assuming but 5k yen is like ~$36 if what I read is right. It ain’t the end of the world.

Also SE last few PC ports haven’t been that great :lol:

Back
Top Bottom