The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DualSense embargo has lifted.

Reviews seem to be positive across the board which I wasn't expecting.

Forspoken was doomed from the initial reveal. It seems like every outlet was negative on it right out the gate. I think it’s at a 69 on Metacritic so I’ll give it a go on a steep sale.

Metacritic in the high 60's, ouch.
It might get the Days Gone cult following one day but most likely not.

Will get on sale for the combat or just wait for PS+

Forspoken was doomed from the initial reveal. It seems like every outlet was negative on it right out the gate. I think it’s at a 69 on Metacritic so I’ll give it a go on a steep sale.

Yea, I see alot of complaints about the dialogue and it reminded me of the same complaints Aloy in Horizon Zero Dawn got when we first saw gameplay. People saying she talked too much.
Didn't bother me in the game itself. Horizon was able to get out of that but this game was doomed.

Dead Space cant suck... its just a matter of if the improvements are worth rebuying over. I have the PC version of the og so it holds up well, I might buy on sale.

High school aged nephew copped a ps5. Any recs on an online co-op shooter for us?

So far looking at back 4 blood, zombie army 4, division 2. Would prefer it’s on ea play or ps plus (extra) and PvE.

Last edited:
Games like Forspoken and Callisto, imo, are hard to judge. I don’t think those games had the super long development times and it shows. But at the same time, I’m fine with some games having shorter dev cycles. It gives us something to play while waiting for the true juggernauts.

That said, I’m not willing to spend $70 on just anything. I wasn’t going to spend $70 on Forspoken but would have bought Callisto if I wasn’t in the middle of moving yo Texas.

Damn these posts and reviews got me backing all the way off Forspoken.

I’ll wait some months when it’s dirt cheap during Black Friday or the holidays.

I do wonder how much bad writing; dialogue and plot will wear on me as I play. Haven’t played a real trash game that consisted of all those parts in a while.

IGN did a poll for this years most anticipated game:

top-10-done-1674235402279.png

687474703a2f2f696d672e6761776b65726173736574732e636f6d2f696d672f3138647766766833647039656a6769662f6f726967696e616c2e676966
I legit stop caring after #3.

Is there a top 20 list or honorable mentions?

Last edited:
Damn these posts and reviews got me backing all the way off Forspoken.

I’ll wait some months when it’s dirt cheap during Black Friday or the holidays.

I do wonder how much bad writing; dialogue and plot will wear on me as I play. Haven’t played a real trash game that consisted of all those parts in a while.

I legit stop caring after #3.

Is there a top 20 list or honorable mentions?
You stopped after 3 but you want a top 20 list? What :lol:

High school aged nephew copped a ps5. Any recs on an online co-op shooter for us?

So far looking at back 4 blood, zombie army 4, division 2. Would prefer it’s on ea play or ps plus (extra) and PvE.
Farcry 5/6 are great co-op shooters for cheap. Huge open world, pretty cool story

PS5 kinda looks plain now but I dig the sleek black look... Reminds me of the older PlayStations... I did save the white plate and put it in the box just in case I want to swap it out... Had to check YouTube how to to do it lol...now I'm glad I got the black controller on sale on black Friday
20230124_195013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom