The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B49CFA88-44B1-4139-87CC-43C4F3776826.jpeg
38684AC5-5BCB-4D75-A9E8-464D0A965D56.jpeg

Surprisingly good reviews.

Thought it was releasing Friday. I mean, that’s when I will pick up my pre-order.

86 metacritic is pretty damn stellar and passed my expectations. Props to the studio for delivering with this. I expect some things need to be patched and in time it’ll be even better. Excited to have a worthy addition to the backlog.

Thinking to scoop up borderlands 3. Never played any of them before but seems fun if I can get a friend to co-op it.
I love the whole series, but borderlands 2 is definitely the best. Also, like you said, make sure you have someone to play with. I don't think I'd ever play it single player and that's coming from someone who loves the game.

Interested to see how well this does sales wise. I'm sure the brand is still massive.
Last game is a Kinect game from 2012 according to Wikipedia so people have been waiting a while.

Also didn't know last gen and Switch versions are getting released later so we'll see if it pushes some hardware.

I just went ahead and beat Crisis Core. That ending 😢
That was sad. I don’t know how it affects Remake and Rebirth. I wasn’t aware that Zack is killed as this was my first time playing CC. I hope he’s apart of Rebirth but then I would hate to see his face when Aerith is killed. Or maybe he prevents her death 🤔

Didn't know it was your first time.
I know it's improved a lot over the PSP game so it's different but what would you rate it?

Interested to see how well this does sales wise. I'm sure the brand is still massive.
Last game is a Kinect game from 2012 according to Wikipedia so people have been waiting a while.

Also didn't know last gen and Switch versions are getting released later so we'll see if it pushes some hardware.

Didn't know it was your first time.
I know it's improved a lot over the PSP game so it's different but what would you rate it?
Hogwarts is/was the best selling game on Steam, the #1 game for PS5 (Amazon) and #2 for Xbox (Amazon) for maybe the last month and change. I fully expect the game to sell 5-10 milli, at least and that’s just next gen.

I give CC about a 7.5/8. The story was a bit wacky and the game itself reminded me of Type-0 which was funny to me because they were both PSP games and came from Tabata. I liked Zack and hated to see that ending.

It’ll be dope if we can get him and Cloud on the battlefield at the same time :smokin

I’m wondering how the game is for ppl who don’t care about Harry Potter. The flying seems hella chill and combat sounds like it’s good from the reviews.

Didn’t watch all the movies nor read the books but I bough the game anyways because I like the idea of becoming a wizard. Lol.

BRUH

If TLOU2 is a PS5 "Swan song" game imma be heated
TLOU3 being a PS6 launch title is wild as hell.

Forgot that yakuza spin off ishin comes out next week then wo long in another 3. Gonna pass on hogwarts till summer sales

Back
Top Bottom