The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ordered the standard version but received the Horizon bundle so can't complain.

I had the Horizon bundle in my cart for checkout but saw that they released a demo and thought I better save the cash for GT7 instead and then swapped it but got this anyway so may be worth trying out if its some glitch on Sony's end.

Going to dive in this evening. Can't wait.

Congrats. Finally diving in this evening as well.

Sony gave me a lil' something extra too... My package came with 2 of the oem USB-C cables instead of 1... Ended up coming in handy since the aftermarket stand I ordered from Amazon is a dud and you can't complete the set-up until both controllers are charged up. I had to plug them into the back of our 2nd PS5 to get them charging since none of the cell phone or apple branded chargers would work... Will just continue with this until a nice stand is released from a more reputable brand. The oem cradle is cool but I want an all-in-one stand/charge solution.

Cheers.

Last edited:
So far so good *knocks on wood*

I’m appalled to hear the game is having bugs since it’s a direct port with very little improvements graphically.

It seems like the issue stems from the different ways PS5 and PS3 emulate PS One games. Legend. Of Dragoon needed a bunch of work when it originally came out and apparently they didn’t realize the work done wouldn’t directly port to the PS5 version. I’m hoping a patch is incoming.

Street Fighter 6, Tekken 8 and Mortal Kombat 12 all within one year. Good time for fighting games. Even the anime games are successful these days.
All we need is Marvel .

Congrats. Finally diving in this evening as well.

Sony gave me a lil' something extra too... My package came with 2 of the oem USB-C cables instead of 1... Ended up coming in handy since the aftermarket stand I ordered from Amazon is a dud and you can't complete the set-up until both controllers are charged up. I had to plug them into the back of our 2nd PS5 to get them charging since none of the cell phone or apple branded chargers would work... Will just continue with this until a nice stand is released from a more reputable brand. The oem cradle is cool but I want an all-in-one stand/charge solution.

Cheers.

Weird
Mine charged just fine from a wall charger just fine

Weird
Mine charged just fine from a wall charger just fine

Not sure.

Tried two different iPad chargers (apple & alternative brand), USB in two different power strips, older cell phone brick... nothing. Was kind of stressed and started worrying the aftermarket stand might have damaged them. Hooked them up to our other PS5 (all my USB's are consumed) and the charge light immediately came to life.

Amazon is sending a replacement charging stand, wish me luck.

Motion sickness in vr kinda ruins it. It gets better doe? Almost puked while playing re8. Made it like 10m then just stopped lol.

Motion sickness in vr kinda ruins it. It gets better doe? Almost puked while playing re8. Made it like 10m then just stopped lol.

Some people just have that. Same with 3D movies, I have friends who feel nauseous while watching while for me it does nothing. You obviously have some sort of motion sickness and the VR is tricking your brain.

Some people just have that. Same with 3D movies, I have friends who feel nauseous while watching while for me it does nothing. You obviously have some sort of motion sickness and the VR is tricking your brain.
Vr is best for sims, not action. Where you're more in a passive than active state. Too much action gets disorienting. Why say, flight/driving sims is the best on it imo.

It also may be sub-PS5 graphics too lol. Items render in as I’m running. Kind of disorienting. Should have bought the horizon pack like jopx jopx lol.

cammy :blush:

0E7F5F8E-AAA1-41F3-9CD1-22F7995EADD7.jpeg

for those of you with a ssd installed is it easy to transfer your games from your current hd to the ssd? im thinking of copping a 2tb ssd but I dont want to lose my 3-4 games I currently have installed

Horizon Forbidden West is at $40 now at GameStop and Best Buy.

Lowest i have seen. Might just go ahead and pick it up.

This is how you know I’ve been away from the games for a min.
Was horizon Call of the mountain free at one point w/ PS +?
I have the game in my library from when PS5 initially dropped. DL’ing now hoping it’s the actual game & not a demo lol.

EDIT: it’s a trial… :ohwell:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom