The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FFXVI trailer looks epic, SE cutscenes are always fantastic, but gameplay is what I care about. I remember Alan Wake on Xbox, didn't pay much attention to it, still feel the same about this one. It looks cool, I'll prob pass. AC: Mirage looks like a PS4 title, or at least the trailer looked straight out of PS4, same ole same gameplay, doesn't look like anything new or refreshing is coming, easy pass.

Thoughts on the showcase? I wasn’t too impressed but I kept my expectations low this time. I thought for sure we’d see Factions though.

Underwhelming, but nothing stood out as bad. Other than maybe Five Nights....

Lots of studios still have yet to announce their projects which is surprising. Maybe we get a fall event?

Weak compared to other showcases.

PSVR 2 will be the last VR headset for consoles. It's outselling the first even though its only on PS Direct but the future is looking bleak if this showcase is anything to go by.

Fairgame, Concord and Marathon looked good for first party titles but no gameplay so everything is far off

At this point, I'd rather have had a tacked-on Factions 2.
Truthfully, I feel like this is what they should have done. An updated Factions would have been just fine because there wasn’t really any expectations. I feel like now they’ve kind of backed themselves into a corner. Is Factions big enough to charge $70? Did they invest too much to make it F2P? The expectations seems unrealistic, imo.

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 5.34.26 PM.png

Bro what?

Yeah outside of Spider-Man 2 so underwhelming. Factions we’ve heard nothing about except it’s massive and will expand the world. Come on just announce the part 2 directors cut with added factions. 3yrs in ps5 and nothing from naughty dog except uncharted 4 ps5 upgrade and part 2 patch

I stopped watching the Spider-Man stuff once I realized what it was. I don’t need to see 30 minutes of gameplay from a game I intend to play day one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom