The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would one of these work?
IMG_3624.jpeg

All you need is a switch to get more Ethernet ports. I've got a basic 5 port switch like the one above in a setup like this:

neitwCSbWtw5gFa_6VTRcKyNcZVTufhx4robzidsqWaPtP-usfqy3ZNHqOYnH8oyfw
Ohh, I should've clarified that I networked my apt to the best of my abilities. But being that my office is far from the my network setup (living room), I don't want to run a long *** ethernet chord from my switch to my PS5 and Mac mini lol

But that flat ethernet cable I may consider hmmmm. Did you get that through Amazon?

Yeah, if I could, I would have my PS5 and Mac mini hardwired. But living in an older apartment, there is only one cable jack.
This is where I'm at.

It's set up in the laundry room and I'd have to run a wire through the kitchen to the living room.

Randomly last night, my ps5 was testing around 265-280 mbps all night on wifi, so I can't be mad at that. Still might have the guy come and do whatever he said he was gonna do, but the signal is better now for some reason.

Yeah, if I could, I would have my PS5 and Mac mini hardwired. But living in an older apartment, there is only one cable jack.
All you need is an ethernet switch. Make sure it is an unmanaged one for the easiest plug and play.

Damn some of ya'll sound like my parents with the internet stuff. Just talk to your ISP to get an updated router with wifi6 capability, they should all have them by now.

renders.png

Finally getting a mass produced leverless controller. Hitbox was way too expensive.
if the price is right then it's a no brainer.

Last edited:
man i had my ps5 hooked directly to my router with a 1gbps connection is was pulling 800 mbps now i moved to a new place and the network connection is in the basement and now im using wifi and this mess sucks currently trying to run a 30 foot cable to the router with out causing a trip hazard smh

Back
Top Bottom