The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man people still play and buy this as it still feels modern. Somebody gotta be paying attention.

The combat and environmental kills were so fun.

Breaking a triad goon's leg then dropping a car engine on his head or stabbing one of them with a swordfish. :pimp:

I wonder if the trophies will pop automatically when your save file from the demo transfers to the full game in FFXVI.

I wonder if the trophies will pop automatically when your save file from the demo transfers to the full game in FFXVI.
I was wondering that too and then thought maybe there aren’t any trophies during the demo time.

The trophies have already leaked but I didn’t look. I do know you have to play more than once.

I bought sleeping dogs on 360 a few years ago and never finished it. Need to start it back up but might just buy the definitive edition on PS.

I was wondering that too and then thought maybe there aren’t any trophies during the demo time.

The trophies have already leaked but I didn’t look. I do know you have to play more than once.

NG+ one of the requirements?
Yea, I'm not getting the plat for this then.

I don't know why they don't give it a separate list for NG+ like Horizon ZD did instead of 2 playthroughs.

Last edited:
Anyone here ever play Shakedown Hawaii?

It’s inspired by those first GTA games but with a comedic take.

Picked it up for $5 on the ps store.

It comes down to personal preference regarding hardware, and software exclusivity.

Either choice you aren't getting a bad option. Just small differences.

Ps5 pros:

Tons of exclusives and more to come
Psvr2
Exclusives are really the difference

Xbox has game pass which is better than ps plus. If you don’t care about the exclusives then Xbox with game pass might be solid. Rog asus ally just dropped. You can play game pass and ps exclusive games that come to pc on that

Back
Top Bottom