The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Between having Chiaki on my steam deck that lets it do remote play and having 4 controllers so I can just throw a phone clip on one if I really wanted to there’s no way for me personally to justify dishing the bread out for this. Will save it for a ps5 pro if it seems worth it.

giphy.gif

100% my parents bought my Xbox and 360 for me when I was a kid and then bought the Series X myself when I got more money. Always knew I was gonna buy a PS eventually because of the exclusives so I’m jacked up :lol:

Not quite since day one... but mom dukes hooked me up when FF7 came out. Still have my OG PS1 too

20231119_212044.jpg

Who else was a PSU member? I remember being in the chat rooms once and we all were giving this 50 year old **** for... being old. I still got 12 more years before I let these youngin roast me.

these worth the money?

If you also play on PC and Noise Cancelling is important to you then yes.

The new Pulse Elite is up for pre-order but no reviews yet and no noise cancelling but the sound is meant to be good because it's using Planar Drivers from a company Sony just recently acquired.

The drivers are also in the Pulse Explore and that good reviews.

The Pulse Elite is also much cheaper than the Inzone and is more for console than PC.

Backlog gonna be crazy

Not quite since day one... but mom dukes hooked me up when FF7 came out. Still have my OG PS1 too

20231119_212044.jpg

Who else was a PSU member? I remember being in the chat rooms once and we all were giving this 50 year old **** for... being old. I still got 12 more years before I let these youngin roast me.
I still have both of my PS1s (One normal and one modded for burned games) in my mausoleum (what I call an old cabinet that I have all my old consoles in) :lol: . I think my normal one has the PSU sticker still on it. I'll get a picture of them when I get home.

Think I've completed my BF gaming haul for 2023. Looking forward to mostly sitting on my **** this week and finally playing CP77 and GT7 Spec II…

Happy Holidays gents. 😌

- EA WRC
- F1 2023
- Street Fighter
- HF-8 Haptic Pad
- Backbone V2 USB-C (For iPhone 15 pro Max)
- Fanatec Clubsport Shifter SQ V1.5
- Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel F1 2023 LE

On the maybe later this week list…

- MK1
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor
- Something for PSVR2?

I'm really considering getting those pulse explore earbuds, but what I want to see first is how phone calls work when you're in a chat with friends. Does it mute the chat when you take the call or do you hear everything at once?

I'm really considering getting those pulse explore earbuds, but what I want to see first is how phone calls work when you're in a chat with friends. Does it mute the chat when you take the call or do you hear everything at once?

So, I have the Sony WH-1000XM5 and it switches from one device to the other. You don't hear two devices at once. You just avoid having to disconnect and pair manually.

So If I'm listening to music on my PC and my phone rings, then it switches the audio device to the phone and then it switches back to the PC after the call ends

So, I have the Sony WH-1000XM5 and it switches from one device to the other. You don't hear two devices at once. You just avoid having to disconnect and pair manually.

So If I'm listening to music on my PC and my phone rings, then it switches the audio device to the phone and then it switches back to the PC after the call ends

those won't work with psp?

those won't work with psp?

Nah the WH-1000XM5's are Bluetooth only.
The Pulse Explore earbuds have Bluetooth and PS Link which is the low latency connection so your phone will pair with Bluetooth and the Portal will connect with the PS Link.

Just started Days Gone over the weekend. I have a feeling this game will take me a long time to complete.

With resources being scarce, I go for the stealth approach. I think I would also panic with multiple zombies running at me so staying in stealth helps lol. Haven't encountered large hordes, but I know it will come up hah.
It also seems like you take damage quite easily if you are hit, so 4-5 hits max and you are dead.

Back
Top Bottom