The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, I have the Sony WH-1000XM5 and it switches from one device to the other. You don't hear two devices at once. You just avoid having to disconnect and pair manually.

So If I'm listening to music on my PC and my phone rings, then it switches the audio device to the phone and then it switches back to the PC after the call ends
I hope it works like that. The descriptions I've read made it seem like I could listen to music on my phone while hearing audio from the PS5 for example.

Just started Days Gone over the weekend. I have a feeling this game will take me a long time to complete.

With resources being scarce, I go for the stealth approach. I think I would also panic with multiple zombies running at me so staying in stealth helps lol. Haven't encountered large hordes, but I know it will come up hah.
It also seems like you take damage quite easily if you are hit, so 4-5 hits max and you are dead.

im like almost 3/4 through this game i think and chileeee when you encounter them hordes.. 😲
i always try to fuel up whenever i can and loot everything. upgrade your bike parts and weapons tree too.

I'm just glad I picked up the PS4 physical version with steelbook from BB 2 years ago for $5. Then got the free PS5 upgrade. I'll eventually pick up and play the DLC went it goes on a cheap PSN store flash sale discount :lol:

Before I get started swapping the SSD, is there a way to save current game files on the PS5 (like a separate storage or smthg) other than copying to an external HD? Don't want to accidentally erase 2 years of game files and saves.

I googled and I'm finding conflicting answers on whether I need to move the files to external or not.

Cloud backup?

If you have PS+, your games should automatically backup to the cloud. If they're not, you can manual upload the data to the cloud, IF YOU HAVE PS+.

If you have PS+, your games should automatically backup to the cloud. If they're not, you can manual upload the data to the cloud, IF YOU HAVE PS+.
Got it all set up! Didn't even realize the SSD would be an extension to the console storage :lol: Thought I was completely replacing the PS hard drive. Okay things are copied, uploaded, backed up, etc and the new SSD is up and running :pimp:

Is the 2018 Spider-Man game, and the 2020 Morales version, the same just different graphics, or a completely different story?

I just bought the Morales one to play before the one that just came out this year, but: if the one that came out in 2018… is different than the 2020 version… I want to know. Or is it just a graphic difference and I get everything from the 2018 game and more?

Is the 2018 Spider-Man game, and the 2020 Morales version, the same just different graphics, or a completely different story?

I just bought the Morales one to play before the one that just came out this year, but: if the one that came out in 2018… is different than the 2020 version… I want to know. Or is it just a graphic difference and I get everything from the 2018 game and more?

2 Separate games.
You could get the Ultimate version of Miles Morales which includes a PS5 remastered version of the first game.

1700662245476.png

If you can't get a refund, I think you can now buy Spider-Man remastered separately on PSN.

PS Portal restock lasted like 10 mins on direct apparently. Also in the UK, it's currently more expensive than a Series S.
Crazy how we have accessories this gen that are more expensive than consoles.

1700663904217.png

I'm beginning to think Sony underestimated the demand as they should've had stock for Black Friday. If it's still having stock issues in December then I think that will confirm it.

Last edited:

If you buy the Miles ultimate edition, you get both games with upgraded graphics on the 2018

Spidey 2018 Remastered on PS5 is worth playing. If you are getting PS+ Extra which is $134 a year. MIles Morales and a bunch of other exclusive PS5 games are included with it. Return the disc copy of Miles Morales and just buy Spiderman Remastered for PS5 off PSN store.

spodey.png

PSN Spiderman PS5 Remastered

Read the article b...

Dring believes Microsoft will continue its shift away from being too focused on the console, with more energy being spent on PC and mobile. Its acquisition of Activision Blizzard is as much about taking control of King, which publishes $20 billion mobile money-spinner Candy Crush Saga, as it is Call of Duty and World of Warcraft.

“PC and mobile are dominant platforms across Europe, and will be a more effective avenue for Xbox to reach players in these markets,” Dring said. “With its acquisition of Activision Blizzard, it is now one of Europe’s most powerful games companies, just in a different way.”

How are Sony's mobile and PC departments looking these days, BTW :D

I have been trying to get my almost 3 year old son playing video games. Paw Patrol and PJ Masks have been great, but he loves headphones and obviously mine are way too big.

Anyone in here with kids have recommendations for little people headphones compatible with PS5?

On a related note, this generation of kids will have zero patience. He is so used to Netflix and flipping to new shows that waiting for a game to download in 15 minutes (!!) is unbearable for him. :rofl:

"You little *1%$, when I was your age we had one tv where I got to play 15 minutes of Mario NES every 3 nights"

I have been trying to get my almost 3 year old son playing video games. Paw Patrol and PJ Masks have been great, but he loves headphones and obviously mine are way too big.

Anyone in here with kids have recommendations for little people headphones compatible with PS5?

On a related note, this generation of kids will have zero patience. He is so used to Netflix and flipping to new shows that waiting for a game to download in 15 minutes (!!) is unbearable for him. :rofl:

"You little *1%$, when I was your age we had one tv where I got to play 15 minutes of Mario NES every 3 nights"
Honestly I’d just do the cheapest headphones that plug into the controller if he’s 3. He probably won’t care as long as he can hear something. I did Astro A10s once and I was pissed that I wasted $50 :lol:

FedEx and UPS want roughly $100 to ship a PS5. That can't be right?

I want to offload my broken console on eBay, but for these prices I may as well just give it away :lol:

When I got my PS5 it came with Spider-Man: Miles Morales. I didn't know it also came with a download code for 2018 Spider-Man remastered. I was really happy about that lol.

Spiderman Remastered was amazing. One of my favourites games of all time.
Miles Morales, as mentioned above, did seem like a DLC lol. It was like 1/4 the length of spiderman.

Back
Top Bottom