The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0DD3181C-6E09-4F6D-A234-4FDE1F1FF371.jpeg

CE894515-7CEF-4AD1-8214-7FE8CA52C106.gif

Woke up to see about 5 pages of Ls minus like the 2 of y’all that hit. Hopefully the rest of y’all come up soon.

Can't trust walmart no way. I remember I got a fugazi box of frosted flakes once. Box said kellogg's frosted flakes but it was definitely frosted fruity pebbles

Some of y'all def getting ninyendo station One X's

Must resist buying a **** load of games this weekend. :lol: I still leave so many games to play. Still got Horizon in the packaging and I got that on black friday 2 years ago for $10

resellers are free to do whatever they want with their money and bots but people are buying and that's gonna keep them doing their thing.

I'm not a fan of paying resale for kicks but if an Off White Jordan drops and you strike out, you have extremely slim chances of copping again at retail if there's a random one time restock. But you have 100% chance to buy a PS5 at retail eventually so if FOMO leads people to pay resale don't expect these dudes to stop botting these sites

resellers are free to do whatever they want with their money and bots but people are buying and that's gonna keep them doing their thing.

I'm not a fan of paying resale for kicks but if an Off White Jordan drops and you strike out, you have extremely slim chances of copping again at retail if there's a random one time restock. But you have 100% chance to buy a PS5 at retail eventually so if FOMO leads people to pay resale don't expect these dudes to stop botting these sites
That’s what I was saying earlier. Paying close to double retail so you can play Spider Man Miles Morales now? Makes perfect sense :lol:

Picked up standard from bb sunday restock earlier

Copped the 55” x900, be here saturday

with covid going rampant and potential shut downs, these things will help a brotha

Back
Top Bottom