The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah man this dude hasn’t even tried he just wants someone to get him one and sell at retail. I got Christmas presents to buy for my kid and family I’m not gonna give it to him for retail when he hasn’t even tried F that.

Ah well you know several of us in here have tried and still haven’t gotten one. So are you going to oop one of us for retail?

Picked up standard from bb sunday restock earlier

Copped the 55” x900, be here saturday

with covid going rampant and potential shut downs, these things will help a brotha
I feel ya, and that's rad. I spent $2K-plus on a new Fanatec steering wheel, pedals, and a whole new sim-racing rig for the same reason. Except I've had all this **** now for almost three months and haven't even had time to put it all together and get it up and running. So maybe that's why I'm not remotely bothered about not being able to buy a PS5 on any of these first drops :lol:
Finally have these days off for Thanksgiving, so going to start trying to get it up and rolling so I can drive till my heart's content over Xmas time off ...

Went to go pick up the Vizio OLED today at BB and instead my girl bought me the CX 55 for Xmas. Pick it up Monday. Now I'll be gaming with the big boys!

nice i got the 65 version and now i understand the hype with oled

I just went by the local GameStop. Only two people were camping out.

PXL_20201126_111608591.NIGHT.jpg

My friend is mad that I won’t sell him this ps5 at cost :lol:

He hasn’t tried at all to get one but wants everyone to get one for him foh with that man
I somewhat understand this. If your friend was actually trying and failing, then I would oop him, but if they're one of those cats who want you to carry them around, then it's a dub. Then again, a person with that kind of attitude or mentality could never be my friend.

I stood outside a target for 5 hours to get mine so I dont have much of a right to speak. 2 days (or 2 nights and 1 day) is intense though.

Good luck to them.

I thought I was trippin when I showed up an hour (or two?) early to grab the SNES mini from Walmart :lol:

I did stand in line in and off with my brother for the Wii launch. We got out there somewhere between 7-9am and got it at midnight. I remember not reallly being in line and when they got there confirmed numbers of consoles the guy who knew me and my bro pretty well asked me if I wanted one before he announced the numbers and cut people off. I passed and then he turned around and told these two brothers that they could only allow one per household :lol:

I might venture out and scope some of the GameStop’s by me, and if no one is out there.........then I’ll gladly stand in line later tonight for a few hours. Whilst in line I will try my luck online, and if I hit online I’m peeling off, if not, I’ll still be in line.

Ahhh hell naah
Truthfully, outside of standing outside, there was little interruption to my day. Got up 2 hours than I normally would have for work and just got to work 1 hour late.

Honestly though, probably would have still took my shot even if it was more of a disruption to my life. These online drops ain't fun at all and was legit starting to get to me.

nice i got the 65 version and now i understand the hype with oled
This will be my first OLED. I will soon find truth.

I camped for the PS4. Think it was like 21hrs or so. The most heart breaking one was for the 360. Just about 23hrs and the s*** part is that I was still 24th in line. They got 23 systems. I was positive my rage was the cause of the RROD.

My girl called me at 8:30 this morning and told me to come outside. Mind you she was supposed to be at work or at least on her way to work. I get my *** outta bed and go outside. About a minute later she comes flying thru the parking lot and tells me open the backdoor. I open the door and there’s a PS5 chillin in the backseat. She says Happy Thanksgiving and I said “that’s not mine” because I was in complete disbelief 😂
B66174D7-D886-4710-8E13-4CD37AB02638.jpeg

First boot up ever right now, updates and all that

Everything is smooth and fast

Trying to boot up cod, everytime I accept the privacy policy and all that it stops working

any help or way around this

Back
Top Bottom