The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk if you’ve been on Twitter but it’s a known fact that Microsoft is going to do away with annual COD releases and give the devs more time so that they can bring COD back to the glory days. They’re also going to bring back those other Activision IPs like Spyro, Tony Hawk, Ultimate Alliance, Singularity etc. It’s basically going to be the same thing they did with Rare!

Phil is that dude :smokin

Sounds like they'll need about 2000 more employees to make this happen!

I think you're looking for the PC gaming thread, friend.

I don't know, I was expecting ppppprreeeettttty weak.

Yessssss, because when I playing a game, the amount of units the console I am playing on sold, determines my enjoyment.

Have fun with that AAA sales chart game Sony drop this year playa. For the both of us

Because MS missing a sales target gonna prevent me from enjoying all the new GamePass offerings this year. I was so looking forward to Stalker too. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Yessssss, because when I playing a game, the amount of units the console I am playing on sold, determines my enjoyment.

Have fun with that AAA sales chart game Sony drop this year playa. For the both of us

Because MS missing a sales target gonna prevent me from enjoying all the new GamePass offerings this year. I was so looking forward to Stalker too. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
How much MS paying bro? I’m trying to get in too. 😂🤣

I managed to snag a tlou2 CE from PSD...debating if I should keep it or not for the steelbook.

Sony should really make selling standalone steelbook versions a thing, like i don't want patches or some other dumb add-on....I just want the steelbook!

Impulse purchased Tekken 8 over the weekend, and although I’m really enjoying it - I’m slowly realizing I just don’t have the time to commit to this game to be as competitive as I would like to be. Being an adult sucks

I managed to snag a tlou2 CE from PSD...debating if I should keep it or not for the steelbook.

Sony should really make selling standalone steelbook versions a thing, like i don't want patches or some other dumb add-on....I just want the steelbook!

You need the steelbok for Resident Evil VIII/Village? Or if anyone does lmk, I have one new still in wrapper.

My buddy had me on Warzone Resurgence last few days

Im new to this one and never bought the MP aspect of the game

Cant lie i truly wish EVERY GAME had proximity chat. Its hilarious

I know its not new as it was in the last warzone as well but it was refreshing for me

Back
Top Bottom