The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guess ima have to circle back to death stranding and try to beat the ups game I have mixed feelings with that game

but def looking forward to when that new espionage game drops sounds like a metal gear spin off most likely 2026 or 2027 since DS2 aint dropping till 2025 PS5 pro should be out by the time that game drops

So Phil opens up the MS wallet to let this clown can make some weirdo cloud horror game, and he turns around and does this

So all I get to see Jules from Euphoria screaming into a camera like she watching Rue overdose

And Sony gets the good stuff

This mother****er ain't ****

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

Last edited:
guess ima have to circle back to death stranding and try to beat the ups game I have mixed feelings with that game

but def looking forward to when that new espionage game drops sounds like a metal gear spin off most likely 2026 or 2027 since DS2 aint dropping till 2025 PS5 pro should be out by the time that game drops
No that’s def a next gen game. They likely haven’t started production yet

No that’s def a next gen game. They likely haven’t started production yet

Yea in the show he said production will start after DS2

But damn yall that silent hill game is legit especially for it being free. Cant wait for the game to drop now.

If I don't have PS+ extra... is it still worth paying however much for it?

I’m in the same boat. Just haven’t pulled the trigger.

Actually, I was referring to Death Stranding. 😅
I only have the lowest tier PS+, but I'm not about to upgrade to Essentials just for that game. I'd probably end up just getting the game (60% off right now) instead of upgrading. Dunno if the game is worth getting tho. 🤷‍♂️

I really enjoyed connecting the locations. Especially in the second half when you could traverse so much faster. You really got familiar with the huge enviroment

He shouldn’t be worried about Konami. I highly doubt that departure was all Konami’s fault, he definitely was at fault too. Just let him cook and deliver a good game.

If I don't have PS+ extra... is it still worth paying however much for it?

I went for it during the holiday sale, upgraded from essential for like 30$ (needed essential to play with friends online). No regrets, I immediately downloaded several games that I'll definitely play: Horizon forbidden west, Spiderman miles morales are 2 that I'll be playing from the collection. I'd scope out the PS+ Extra collection and see if there's 2+ games you'd play, if there is, it's probably worth it

Lol, Japanese companies have a history pf doing this. Look at what ATLUS did to Microsoft with SMT Nine. Spent all the money developing the engine, put out a turd, then used that same engine to make a slew of PS2 exclusives. You think they would have learned by now. Should have just aquired Sega, and they would own Atlus now.

Regardless of all that, nothing shown looks more interesting than Persona 3 in a couple days!
Now I’m wondering how dirty Nintendo would’ve done them.

So, he's gotta be the main character in PHYSINT, right?

I thought he might be in OD, but after yesterday's announcement, there's no telling which game all the people that visit KojiPro will show up in.

Back
Top Bottom