The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Nope!

And I was thinking what I would do this week if I won...

- still go in to work till the end of the year
- still go to my classes that I currently have A's in (but for some reason, not apply to grad school)
- go to a nice dinner
- go to my college football tailgate on Saturday and bring a ton of food and drinks lol

I honestly wouldn't change. I'd still do what I'm doing now but on a slightly bigger scale. I would still hang with my friends and def wouldn't try to be friends with socialites and ppl who think they're doin it.

I got $15 quick pick for mega millions tomorrow.

If I win I'm finna throw a proper NT summit. Hennessy fountain. Piñata full of Draya's used thongs and j.crew giftcards. M3 raffle. Pin da Jesus piece on ninjahood. Bobbing for reps. Autographed polaroids with ksteezy. I'll even hire a bunch of instayamb sloots with booking info in their bio so us virgins can flourish.

Last edited:
One of the main reasons I bump this thread is for considerations should an nt'er win.

I wont ask for much. Don't leave me hanging.

My birthday's coming up in a few days. I might throw down for Mega Millions and Powerball.

zyzz you already know pleighboy

nt fam flourish if i hit it, we got a strong network b

Last edited:
I won $2 on wednesday's draw.

Looking to carry that momentum into tomorrow's draw and take home the jackpot.

Last edited:
Had to stop playing the lottery and refocus those funds into the Fanduel, so I havent played in a minute.
But I will go get a quick pick just to be in it.

Last edited:
I live in Texas so I generally stick to the Texas Lotto, Texas 2 Step, & etc. Nobody from Texas ever hits Powerball or Megamillions.

I'm gonna pick up some tickets because I've been having weird dreams of getting head from khloe kardashian in a cherry red Lamborghini. I think it's a sign :wow:

Last edited:
roll.gif

bruh id be on here even more if i had 200 mill to my name then again NT would have more hellcats than any other forum because id hook people up dead srs
As if you arent here enough

Back
Top Bottom