The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I been peeping the signs more often maybe it's a sign I should pick up a few tickets after class tomorrow.

You ain't no alpha if you broke b...get on your grind

"Dog, I'm _______ G is the seventh letter made so when my arms and feet shackled I still get paid"

my reason for being in the pits is nonetheless but based on a true story. it doesn't deal with an ex and it's truly not what you think.. but it's gonna be fine trust me you don't start living till you've lived through it

Last edited:
I just wanna win. I'd just travel the world like a hobo blessing random people and experiencing different cultures

If I win I'm still going to finish school and get that masters. Just going to be living nice.

I played the other night. Asked the clerk for 2 draws for the mega millions.

Get in my car, look at my ticket.

23ueiw6.jpg

Last edited:
I think about it, or moreso fantasize about winning the lottery.

I honestly don't know how I would react if I won. You can say all you want, but honestly think about it. Money changes people!

What kind of person would you be will $200+ million in your bank account?

Do your original plans change? Do you still work? Who can you trust? Do you give some to immediate family?

How about your significant other's family, do you help them?

Do you try to associate with people you never thought you would associate with? Talk a different way?

I'm buying me some land in the middle of Iowa
Build me a few houses for me and the fam
and gonna live good for the rest of my life
Start up a few self sustaining/profitable businesses
And have a diversified portfolio
And be straight

I would buy about 15 franchises like subways and starbucks in the downtown area of my city. And pay someone to oversee them..a lot of realestate. I would open bars and clubs. With 100 million dollars you can venture into almost any kind of business you can think of.

It would take me five or six years tops to hit that billion mark

I think about it, or moreso fantasize about winning the lottery.

I honestly don't know how I would react if I won. You can say all you want, but honestly think about it. Money changes people!

What kind of person would you be will $200+ million in your bank account?

Do your original plans change? Do you still work? Who can you trust? Do you give some to immediate family?

How about your significant other's family, do you help them?

Do you try to associate with people you never thought you would associate with? Talk a different way?

i can confidently say it woulsnt change me

all i care about is my family being happy and healthy especially my mom.

i would still dress and act the same, id just have fly whips, same friends, do the same damn things. dead srs

all i want is that peace of mind, not worry about bills or the future.

I don't understand why winners can't remain anonymous. Its like the govt is tryin to get people like 5th cousins and burglars to come after you

Back
Top Bottom