The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

1k worth I copped

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

450 milli doe :x

If I can go to Wyoming and buy a ticket I would. I doubt I'll hit in South FL :lol:

Spending $4 nothing more nothing less got 4 friends who did the same so we got 20 tickets in total 

dont think anyone will win tonight and itll prolly go up to 550/6 possibly by saturday night

GL

Gave my bro $10 to buy my tickets.

Would you guys choose the one lump sum or the series of smaller payments?

i think i would go with the cash option and get it all at once with taxes taken out. 

just would have to be really smart with it 

You could also look at it this way.

Let's say the lump sum is 100 million after taxes. You can put that all in the bank and assume you only have 1% interest. You would make $1 million after a year.

Now if you took the annuity and lets say you only receive 10 million a year for 30 years. You put that 10 million in the bank at the same interest rate you would only make $100k.

And that is how the rich get richer. Plus you have more investment options if you take the lump sum.

Man one can only dream... sometimes I feel God never lets me win big on these because of the type of person I would end up being... 

I wanna win one of these and just go nomad for a year. Travel the world in rags and my black and red air Jordan 1's playing like a homeless man getting to know people who actually go out there way to help me. If they're living life in an honest fashion and trying their best to make it in this crazy world, I'll leave them with a nice check. $10,000 here, 10,000 there. Find about 15-20 good hearted people.

After that, I'm buying a mountain of cocaine and sledding down it in the middle of July!

Back
Top Bottom